Bufffalo vs. Miami game Sunday.

faba

F#ck Buffalo.  Did you know this year they have variable pricing for their games?  They have 3 levels.  Gold. Silver. Bronze.

THere are 2 Gold games.  New England and Miami.  We're a f#cking Silver game to them.  So f#ck them.  We have better fans than Miami.

^^ This made me chuckle.. bravo

I don't believe this at all ... Buffalo is just a marginal team as always they will fall off like they always do .. Miami is who I'm scared of which is why I don't want them to get on a roll...

buffalo is loaded.  if ej and watkins start to get it together, they will be a tough out. 

F#ck Buffalo.  Did you know this year they have variable pricing for their games?  They have 3 levels.  Gold. Silver. Bronze.

THere are 2 Gold games.  New England and Miami.  We're a f#cking Silver game to them.  So f#ck them.  We have better fans than Miami.

We're a division rival and we still don't count for a gold?  I hope we wreck 'em.

Here's  how I choose to view it...against New England, they figure they'll lose the  game but they can justify the cost becuase they have a future HOF QB.  Against Miami, no HOF QB, but the fans get to see a likely win.  The Jets?  No HOF QB, and it's a game they're going to lose...hard to get fans to pay extra for that : o )

I think both the Bills and the Dolphins had impressive wins last Sunday.  I think this is going to be an interesting year in the AFC East.  While the Jets won, they are going to have to play much better than they did against the Raiders if they expect to beat the Bills and the Dolphins, never mind the Packers on Sunday.  If the Jets can improve their play, this year there may be a real dogfight in the division.  

Why do you think the Bills are going to lose?

Last time the two teams played, the Jets strolled into Buffalo and got their ass kicked 37-14.

It was a bit of sarcasm on my part....you can't count on a win against anybody when it comes to the Jets.

Phins have no LB's at this point. Tough to see them hold up over the next 15 games. Bills usually play well on opening day. Still dont see what many others see in E.J?

Bills are so terrible people like to find any reason to get excited about them.  Even I don't mind rooting for them occasionally, because the Pats and Dolphins are the true enemies while the Bills are like a worse version of the Cubs.  We may suck but at least we can get some decent free agents to come here and win some playoff games sometimes.

I think both the Bills and the Dolphins had impressive wins last Sunday.  I think this is going to be an interesting year in the AFC East.  While the Jets won, they are going to have to play much better than they did against the Raiders if they expect to beat the Bills and the Dolphins, never mind the Packers on Sunday.  If the Jets can improve their play, this year there may be a real dogfight in the division.

I think the Jets played very well, and can win a lot of games if they can continue to play that well... and cut down on the mistakes. Geno was sharp, the running game was dominant, the defense was stifling, but penalties and turnovers kept the Raiders in that game much longer than they should've been. We can quibble about the validity of the penalties or Geno's fumble, but the Jets have to learn to stay on the right side of the line of the rules while continuing to play aggressively. Maybe Geno was down by contact, but he has to do a better job of protecting the football (he fumbled a second time on Sunday).

The team looks good, though, as long as they limit the mistakes.

It was a bit of sarcasm on my part....you can't count on a win against anybody when it comes to the Jets.

Let me take that one step further.

You can never count on a win (no matter which team) in a divisional game. They are just tough games.

The team that win the AFCE this year will go 4-2, or better, in the division.

Let me take that one step further.

You can never count on a win (no matter which team) in a divisional game. They are just tough games.

The team that win the AFCE this year will go 4-2, or better, in the division.

I'd say you can count on the Pats to beat Buffalo, and  you'd be right about 80% of the time...other than that, seems like most teams split these head-to-head match-ups over the past few yars.

I'd say you can count on the Pats to beat Buffalo, and  you'd be right about 80% of the time...other than that, seems like most teams split these head-to-head match-ups over the past few yars.

Not sure you can say that.

Pats had won 10 straight season openers before last Sunday.

BB and Brady are 22-2 against the Bills.

Something has to give sometime.

I think the Jets played very well, and can win a lot of games if they can continue to play that well... and cut down on the mistakes. Geno was sharp, the running game was dominant, the defense was stifling, but penalties and turnovers kept the Raiders in that game much longer than they should've been. We can quibble about the validity of the penalties or Geno's fumble, but the Jets have to learn to stay on the right side of the line of the rules while continuing to play aggressively. Maybe Geno was down by contact, but he has to do a better job of protecting the football (he fumbled a second time on Sunday).

The team looks good, though, as long as they limit the mistakes.

Those are the issues I was trying to speak to when I said they must play much better.  If they have the same number of turnovers and have the same penalty problems against the packers the outcome will probabaly be different. 

Archived