***The OFFICIAL N.Y. Jets vs. Buffalo Bills in Detroit Game Thread***

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The billionaire geek thinks he's a celebrity mover and shaker who knows football. It's a great, horrifying deterrent.

c'mon.  he hired a search firm to do his one job, name the GM.  he doesn't claim to know football.  he loves publicity and celebrity QB's.   most owners do

Shameful...simply shameful.When TF do we get to see Simms Start. Die Rex/Idzik...please die.

I hate to say this but we really need the same thing to happen to the Jets that happened to the Bills otherwise we will never see another championship in the Jets world

c'mon. he hired a search firm to do his one job, name the GM. he doesn't claim to know football. he loves publicity and celebrity QB's. most owners do

He has no hobbies other than helping the GOP waste cash in the NYC market, he spends his days sitting in the GMs office reading tennis magazines, and likes to hang out at every practice, weighing in on football conversations.

Normally I am not a fan of firing coaching staff or GM's, but I am sorry.  You have $30 plus million in cap space, and 12 picks in one of the deepest drafts in recent history, and you put out a WORSE team than last year?

Rex is going to be fired, no doubt.  But if Idzik is retained, this is just another slap in the face to the fan base, because he deserves more of the blame for this joke of a team than Rex does.

so I was following the game on gamecast, and saw this

• 4th and 15 at NYJ 10:(8:05) R.Quigley punt is BLOCKED by A.Dixon, Center-T.Purdum, recovered by NYJ-S.Richardson at NYJ 0. S.Richardson for 100 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

•  

and the score was bills 17, jets 10

wtf really happened ?

He has no hobbies other than helping the GOP waste cash in the NYC market, he spends his days sitting in the GMs office reading tennis magazines, and likes to hang out at every practice, weighing in on football conversations.

what do you think the other 31 owners do ?  wash the feet of lepers ?

Can anyone help me out here? My 7 year old has asked me 5 times tonight why do the Jets stink? I keep Changing the subject. What do I say?

Good opportunity to introduce them to 5 syllable words  A BOM IN A TION 

Archived