How should we celebrate 10 years? (JetNation)

Maxman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather is pretty nice in February.

We all wear Jeter shirts so we can recognize each other.

Or Jets shirts...who else would be seen in public wearing this stuff?

I can't wait for Ecurb's return, they just have to cut Vick first and we can welcome him back!

Hes married now. your dream of the old days when he was a single guy working 24/7 in a toy rocket store posting here all the time are long gone.

Maybe StormShadow can come back for the reunion.

Stormshadow has been consulting me. and he is still humiliated over the way GOB talked to him in bold red fonts the last time he posted here. I'm sorry, he just isnt coming back :(

Frankly Max I always get a bit nervous when I see a thread started by you announcing something

it always makes me think of that thread Sooth started not that long ago about the great exciting merger with Scout.com that was going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread for all the loyal members of his forum.

If we had a big gathering at MetLife stadium in the parking lot for a celebratory JetNation tailgate, would we be arrested?  Or chased away by security?  If neither of those, let's do that?  I'll contribute some grills, food, and drinks.

Frankly Max I always get a bit nervous when I see a thread started by you announcing something

it always makes me think of that thread Sooth started not that long ago about the great exciting merger with Scout.com that was going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread for all the loyal members of his forum.

Oh stop by silly. There is nothing to worry about.

Hey, totally unrelated, but please check your profile and make sure your email address is up to date.  Thanks.  

:)

If we had a big gathering at MetLife stadium in the parking lot for a celebratory JetNation tailgate, would we be arrested?  Or chased away by security?  If neither of those, let's do that?  I'll contribute some grills, food, and drinks.

That would be great. But we would definitely get kicked out.

You aren't allowed to tailgate in the parking lot on non-gameday. It is in the contract with Aramark. They have the exclusive non-game day right to be the food provider even outside of the stadium.  True story.

How about we raffle off a 91 Authentic Jersey, to the Jetnation Forum memebr who most accuratley guesses how the Wilkerson deal plays out, IE does he get signed? if so how many years and how much money, Franchised? if so on what date? closest date winning obivoulsy, or the crazy wildcard, traded via draft. Booyah

Archived