Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Revis fully intends on staying with the pats all this stuff is just using the jets to drive up the price.  Book it.

Revis is the most Greedy human on the planet. This is all about cash. 

Side Note: In my 20 years following the NFL this has been the craziest hour ever. I have never seen this type of movement. I feel like Im playing Madden. 

Impressive. I'll be checking his game out on nfl rewind. 

Skrine was one of the "middle class" CB's I was looking for.  The people that watched him

in CLE know that he was picked on constantly because he was playing opposite of Haden.

But he held up and most importantly he plays bigger than his size

The one problem with that is that New England is saying it, not Revis's camp.

They are playing cat and mouse, pats saying oh I don;t think we can make a deal but will have one last push.  Revis is doing the old they are giving me this much you need to come close.

I Know. Just trying to get you and my good friend joewilly12 back on track. This is one of the most exciting free agencies that I can remember given the trades as well. No need to argue when we can sit back and enjoy the fireworks. Welcome to Jetnation!

I get it. No problem. BTW I have been here for years. lol

Hopefully we give Revis and his "crew" one offer and say take it or leave it.  Don't dance

around with him if he wants to "negotiate" tell him no and go get Culliver or Cro

I Know. Just trying to get you and my good friend joewilly12 back on track. This is one of the most exciting free agencies that I can remember given the trades as well. No need to argue when we can sit back and enjoy the fireworks. Welcome to Jetnation!

I get it. No problem. BTW I have been here for years. lol

Im good lets move on.

Revis fully intends on staying with the pats all this stuff is just using the jets to drive up the price. Book it.

This will be the case if the Pats had more money than us. We're going to offer the bigger contract. Period.

Archived