Free Agency Twitter Updates

DaBallhawk

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even with all the penalties he's still a step up from what we had before.  Getting the penalties is at least a sign that he can keep up with receivers as opposed to our CBs last year who spent the whole season just getting beat.

I choose my posts carefully, unlike others who just complain and whine incessantly. You know he type. You amuse me. Like a circus clown. Please continue.

Today is the first day I've ever had any interaction with your sorry dumb ass GFY for the second time. 

Antonio Cromartie, looking for at least $6M/per, choosing b/w Jets, Cowboys, Cards. Expects decision tonight. #nyj http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/49742/can-jets-afford-a-cromartie-revis-reunion-cro-doubts-it 

That's alot of money for Cro IMHO...

I won't blame him. And in this market he would find a few takers as well.

I choose my posts carefully, unlike others who just complain and whine incessantly. You know the type. You amuse me. Like a circus clown. Please continue.

Today is the first day I've ever had any interaction with your sorry dumb ass GFY for the second time. 

You both need to cut it out.

This makes the trade slightly more digestable.

But it also shows that the Bears had very thin leverage and they were ready to cut him. I still would have pursued Marshall but only after he was cut for a lesser price.

You weren't going to get him cheaper then  his current contract.  Maclin getting 11mil from titan reportedly.  Marshalls value would have been high in FA.  I'm happy we only gave up a 5th.  Surprised we recouped a 7th with it.  THat just bonus trade ammunition.

Archived