Sheldon Richardson

Mo Lew

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4-12 last year and they still have face to show this attitude? Dude Sheldon. I took my kid to a game where you were raped literally and I had to keep my kid's emotions under control. Now you are talking about family and workouts. 4-12 idiot. 4-12. Laughing stock of ******* NFL. man up, bring your ass to Florham Park and work out. 

the bears can smell the menstruation

would be you're, must not have taught that in whither state you come from. But hey, you've got NJ up your ass. Go with it. I remind you of your wife? Are you guy? Or is your wife manly?

Victory? You're one of those thick headed people that missed the point of original post. Who will go on forever, on a different tangent each time, changing each post along the way.

That seals it ...crazy bitch from jersey!  Do you even watch football or are u here for a date?

4-12 last year and they still have face to show this attitude? Dude Sheldon. I took my kid to a game where you were raped literally and I had to keep my kid's emotions under control. Now you are talking about family and workouts. 4-12 idiot. 4-12. Laughing stock of ******* NFL. man up, bring your ass to Florham Park and work out.

Literally. Raped.

Throw in "you're", "your", "then" and "than".  Scary 

Was thinking that yesterday reading something on twitter from a former Jets player.  Why am I still surprised when some of these guys can't spell?

As far as Sheldon goes, fans just want to see that players are fully invested but you can't be surprised when they aren't.  How many of you love your jobs so much that you'd go in when your boss gives you the option to stay home?

When I first read the article, I did not think it could be true that Jets fans were really giving Sheldon grief for enjoying some time with his family, but now that I read this thread I see he has a reason to be upset

Folks need to chilax, Training camp will be here soon enough

I am with you Sheldon, enjoy your time off

:face:

No, douchy would be a fan with no life going on the internet, calling him out on twitter, asking him why he doesn't show up for work, and beat writers speculating that he might be holding out, that he's not happy here, just because he doesn't attent VOLUNTARY workouts, when he would rather spend time with his family during his vacation. And then you bother the guy to the point where he HAS TO go on twitter and defend himself so that these little crybabies would shut up and move on with their pathetic life. Because if he doesn't respond he's holding out. He was too nice with his response, I would have fully approved a good old twitter rant. You don't own the guy, he doesn't answer to you. Stop bothering him during his time off and get a life.

it's a social media world - what are we doing right now?  if he doesn't want to deal with the fans bothering him on twitter, he should get off of it.  fans pay their hard earned money for this guy to perform at a high level and of course they want to see him at every offseason work out.

like i said, it doesn't bother me - i'm a season ticket holder with a PSL.

it's a social media world - what are we doing right now?  if he doesn't want to deal with the fans bothering him on twitter, he should get off of it.  fans pay their hard earned money for this guy to perform at a high level and of course they want to see him at every offseason work out.

like i said, it doesn't bother me - i'm a season ticket holder with a PSL.

How about you stop being an a$$hole, I guess that's too much to ask for? Who are you to tell somebody to get off twitter? Because you have a ticket to a football game? That gives you the right to treat other people like sh*t? I really hope you're just some 7 year old kid that doesn't know any better.

How about you stop being an a$$hole, I guess that's too much to ask for? Who are you to tell somebody to get off twitter? Because you have a ticket to a football game? That gives you the right to treat other people like sh*t? I really hope you're just some 7 year old kid that doesn't know any better.

You've been warned before. Cut it out.

You've been warned before. Cut it out.

I appreciate how obsessed you are with me but try to understand what's written there, what we were arguing about. Then you can threaten people. I didn't call a specific person, much less the guy I replied to, an a$$hole. I was referring to the people that act like assholes on twitter. If you act like an a$$hole towards another person don't expect that person to treat you any different. Got it?

I appreciate how obsessed you are with me but try to understand what's written there, what we were arguing about. Then you can threaten people. I didn't call a specific person, much less the guy I replied to, an a$$hole. I was referring to the people that act like assholes on twitter. If you act like an a$$hole towards another person don't expect that person to treat you any different. Got it?

We are pretty lenient here.  It may just be me, but I don't think you are supposed to be lecturing moderators on board etiquette.  The fact that it says Moderators under their picture gives them some measure of authority.

Have you ever tried decaf?  Just a question.  

Soon enough Jet fans are going to drive Sheldon away from the Jets. He'll then proceed to pick up his first SB with either the Giants or Pats while we sit here and bitch about players taking vacations while going on 50 years without a Super Bowl appearance.

Jet fans = worst in sports

We are pretty lenient here.  It may just be me, but I don't think you are supposed to be lecturing moderators on board etiquette.  The fact that it says Moderators under their picture gives them some measure of authority.

So if a cop makes a mistake you can question that but mods on message boards are untouchable? I didn't insult anybody, I didn't call that guy an a$$hole, there's no reason to threaten me. Of course I'm gonna respond and defend myself. We have guys here insulting other members' children or parents and nothing happens. Then you say the word "a$$hole", don't consider the context and suddenly it's WW3 and you threaten to ban people. How is that right?

So if a cop makes a mistake you can question that but mods on message boards are untouchable? I didn't insult anybody, I didn't call that guy an a$$hole, there's no reason to threaten me. Of course I'm gonna respond and defend myself. We have guys here insulting other members' children or parents and nothing happens. Then you say the word "a$$hole", don't consider the context and suddenly it's WW3 and you threaten to ban people. How is that right?

It's better to burn out than to fade away.

Archived