### NY Jets vs Cleveland Browns: The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Allowing a 10 minute drive on our defenses first time on the field for the season is pathetic.

however, stuffing it at the end, plus the scrapping may have woken us up.

browns came in fully prepared to attack our slow LBs and Pryor. Get used to that from our opponents.

I aways find that Ds look shaky first time out

Allowing a 10 minute drive on our defenses first time on the field for the season is pathetic.

browns came in fully prepared to attack our slow LBs and Pryor. Get used to that from our opponents.

a lot of hesitation on our part, though. Coples should have had two sacks on that drive, but was working at half speed because he's a moron.

Sucks, but I'm not going to get too upset about the team's first series. Will get bent if that's what we get all day. 

I love the bipolar drama up in here, its September gonna have some rust but I think  most of you should be prepared to give up some big plays and lots of yardage between the 20s.  Its the nature of the high blitz %.  But we will have more turnovers this season on defense then any year prior i think.

Archived