JetNation Interview with Darrelle Revis - submit your questions here!

Maxman

As you get older and younger WRs are getting faster, would you consider a position change to FS to extend your career - similar to other HOF CBs such as the Woodson brothers, Rod & Charles, or Ronnie Lott- or would you prefer to solely be remembered as an all-time CB only such as Deion Sanders, Darrel Green, Champ Bailey, and/or Ty Law. 

What differnce would there be playing with the game developing in front of you at S as opposed to CB, do you think you would like/prefer it?

This defense looks like its gelling together and having fun out there, and playing great. It seems like this whole team is more unified than in past years.

Is playing for this regime easier/different than when you played for Rex?

What are the differences if any?

did you get to see gisele's penis ?

or Tommy's cootchie

I'm sorry - that wasn't helping anything.

thank you Courtney.

Q - Darrelle, do you think the defensive backfield is starting to gel? There have been some shaky performances this season but it looks like pass coverage is becoming more solid each week. Is it because of everyone is getting more familiar with the groups strengths and weaknesses and picking up when and where its necessary?  

Darrelle, When you are elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame will you request to be be inducted as a New York Jet?

Great question, follow up could ask if this was discussed as part of the contract negotiations, to me this was part of his value coming home, only Namath, Maynard and Martin played significant time for the Jets in the HOF 

http://www.profootballhof.com/teams/new-york-jets/

another question could be:

What does he like about his role as mentor/coach? he seems to enjoy spending time developing players

What's the qualitative difference in your life between getting paid $16M per year and getting paid $12M per year?  If you had to choose getting 16M for a repeat of the disaster season like your team had in Tampa or 12M for a repeat of a championship season like you had in NE, which would you pick?  (No "I'll take 16M and play so well the team would do better")

Not a troll question; honestly interested in which he values more, and why.

Darrelle - at the beginning of the season, you were asked in an interview if there was the same feeling as you had in New England, that this team was special and ready to go to the superbowl.  You didn't answer yes or no, but now sitting at 10-5 and in control of your own playoff destiny, has that feeling changed?

1. Strategically as a player what is the difference playing in a Rex lead defense, a Bowles led defense and a Bellichick defense?

and

2. If you had one defensive rule alteration that would help the defense in order to level the playing field with the offense what would it be?

That was a cool interview.

Thanks it aired live on Periscope. Courtney is on the train coming home now but she will upload the interview here when she is back home.

Several questions from this thread were used. Wish we had more time with him, but thanks everyone.

I LOVE that!  Thank you!  Looked like a fun chat but a couple specific points - Dez is the biggest trash talker out there currently among WRs.  Not saying that Revis is THE definitive answer on that, but the man's gotta have a top 2 or 3 opinion.  He's been the best or one of the best CBs in the league for a while and has covered all of the current greats.  It seems he's aware of his HoF trajectory, and loved that he said he'd go in as a Jet.  Lastly, I gotta go check out that instagram dance.....

Really disappointed my question wasn't asked but it was a short interview and I guess it wasn't necessarily "Jet centric."  Nevertheless,  it was something that others besides myself also wanted to know judging by the likes...

Your question was really good, the time constraint was pretty tough.

Although Bowles just beat Belly. So we might head up there and ask Belly if there is anything he can learn from the Jets.  :)

Archived