A Brief Reminder About The Board Rules - Several Members Banned This Week

Maxman

1 minute ago, Hackenberg said:

He can't throw a ball to any nfl players and he can't talk to the Patriots in any way. He isn't going to prison but he's still only a 38 year old male human.

They better be 1-3  at best before that

Jury is still out on the last 2 points.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They didn't.  Two threads had to be lock because nobody finds it necessary to respect the guy that provides this awesome site  to talk about our favorite team.  I'm not standing for it.  Personal attacks.  Political trash talk.   Antagostic flaming responses that do nothing but annoy will get you banned.  Try me.  Stop it now. Training camp just started.  Season is coming.  FOLOW THE RULES Or CEASE TO EXIST.

Now who can argue with that? I think we're all indebted to Gabby Johnson for clearly stating what needed to be said. I'm particularly glad that these lovely children were here today to hear that speech. Not only was it authentic frontier gibberish, it expressed a courage little seen in this day and age.

7 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

They didn't.  Two threads had to be lock because nobody finds it necessary to respect the guy that provides this awesome site  to talk about our favorite team.  I'm not standing for it.  Personal attacks.  Political trash talk.   Antagostic flaming responses that do nothing but annoy will get you banned.  Try me.  Stop it now. Training camp just started.  Season is coming.  FOLOW THE RULES Or CEASE TO EXIST.

Get 'em, Crusher!

So years ago I came to Jetnation and stayed because it was not like other sites I had been a part of.   The reason I left the other sites is because they were almost unreadable because the same five posters were posting 100 times a day. 

Lately that's how it has been here. The same posters have been posting 100 to 200 times a day.  This does not allow different opinions to be expressed. Any poster that disagrees is shouted down and beat down by shear amount of posts.  

I am not saying this is what has happened to me but I see it happening.  I have put one of these posters on ignore but they post so much it does not matter.  

I know Max likes the post count high but I also know mods can see what I can see. Don't let a few posters post Jetnation to death. 

Maybe no one gives a crap but it is jmho. 

8 minutes ago, Joe Jets fan said:

So years ago I came to Jetnation and stayed because it was not like other sites I had been a part of.   The reason I left the other sites is because they were almost unreadable because the same five posters were posting 100 times a day. 

Lately that's how it has been here. The same posters have been posting 100 to 200 times a day.  This does not allow different opinions to be expressed. Any poster that disagrees is shouted down and beat down by shear amount of posts.  

I am not saying this is what has happened to me but I see it happening.  I have put one of these posters on ignore but they post so much it does not matter.  

I know Max likes the post count high but I also know mods can see what I can see. Don't let a few posters post Jetnation to death. 

Maybe no one gives a crap but it is jmho. 

Over the past three months we've had 2 guys dominating the conversation professing that Geno was going to have a rebirth and that Fitz was a mirage, In between we've had interjections from one poster from the north east that the real problem was a smurf LB drafted in the first round and the general incompetence of the staff. 

Well Fitz has now been signed and the controversy is over.Camp has begun, and real news should once again dominate. While the Deer hunter will never be silenced I believe the real news of our now complete team will drown out the malcontents...at least until/if we start losing games. Do not lose faith Joe. 

1 hour ago, RSJ said:

In all seriousness, to me this is the most exciting Jets team since 2010. I am totally excited for the season.

This post has no place in this thread. ^_^ Lets all chip in and get Crusher a certificate to Chili's for his excellent monitoring of the site.

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I'm good dude .  Saw the humor in it.  I just hope as training camp picks up heading towards the season real news creates enjoyable threads.  Life been sucked out of this place. 

Totally. The only news we had since the draft was:

Jets offered $12 mil first year salary to Fitz n got rejected

Mo signed

Fitz signed

scattered with Johnny Manzel fights outside bars followed by him claiming to be a changed man. 

3 hours ago, NYs Stepchild said:

Over the past three months we've had 2 guys dominating the conversation professing that Geno was going to have a rebirth and that Fitz was a mirage, In between we've had interjections from one poster from the north east that the real problem was a smurf LB drafted in the first round and the general incompetence of the staff. 

Well Fitz has now been signed and the controversy is over.Camp has begun, and real news should once again dominate. While the Deer hunter will never be silenced I believe the real news of our now complete team will drown out the malcontents...at least until/if we start losing games. Do not lose faith Joe. 

Funny, I can think of at least 3 posters off the top of my head that dominated the conversation and proclaimed anyone that said the almighty Fitz choked in the biggest game of his life and was helped immensely by Marshall was an instant Geno lover. Funny that you only mentioned one side of the debate. Hypocrisy and agenda is alive and well....

1 hour ago, billo83 said:

Funny, I can think of at least 3 posters off the top of my head that dominated the conversation and proclaimed anyone that said the almighty Fitz choked in the biggest game of his life and was helped immensely by Marshall was an instant Geno lover. Funny that you only mentioned one side of the debate. Hypocrisy and agenda is alive and well....

Lol. Not to mention that any thread created about Geno, a qb that was actually a Jet throughout the off-season, we always had the same person going to the thread, not to participate in the topic, but just to say "another Geno thread? Cut Geno, he sucks". 

The hypocrisy is alive and well indeed.

Anyway, the offseason is officially over so things will get back to normal. 

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

that lower case r scares the hell out of me.

I have bacon

Archived