Broncos Looking To Trade CB Talib

Harlemnite1

3 hours ago, Harlemnite1 said:

I wonder what they are asking. Its a pipe dream to think him and Revis could be paired up. Our secondary would be awesome.

Has he been suspended yet?  If not, wonder how many games he would be looking at, probably not worth the headache to give something up for him

6 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

don't think this thug animal fits our plans at least I hope he does not.

Two threads about this... and Smashmouth and I are the only ones who see what is wrong with this idea?!?!  Talib is an Ahole POS.  He got run from Tampa.  Now Denver wants to pawn him off on some sucker GM.   Same story as Harvin was.  The guy is at best a troublesome presence.  At worst, a stick of dynamite.

38 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Two threads about this... and Smashmouth and I are the only ones who see what is wrong with this idea?!?!  Talib is an Ahole POS.  He got run from Tampa.  Now Denver wants to pawn him off on some sucker GM.   Same story as Harvin was.  The guy is at best a troublesome presence.  At worst, a stick of dynamite.

Belicheat got rid of him. Homie don't play that. He nearly broke that kids neck last year in the SB. What a punk move. No thank you. 

We have no money.

We do have Geno Smith, the only QB in Christendom worse than Mark Sanchez in so there may be something here.

You can always put new signings on credit. No cap room is never true

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 hours ago, RoadFan said:

well its always a nice thing when you try to poke someone's eye out .... Some people are just plain ignorant

I don't want this a$$hole any where near our young players and TBH Brandon Marshall would probably choke the sh*t out of him

Legal problems and incidents[edit]

Talib has had several conduct related issues since his NFL career started. At the NFL rookie symposium in July 2008, Talib was involved in a fistfight with fellow Buccaneers rookie Cory Boyd.[21] On August 20, 2009, Talib allegedly battered a taxi driver,[22] and he was arrested by Florida Highway Patrol and booked into the Pinellas County jail, charged with resisting arrest without violence and simple battery.[23] In March 2011, police in Garland, Texas issued a felony warrant for Talib for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon after accusing him of firing a gun at his sister's boyfriend.[24] He was later released on $25,000 bond. Talib was indicted on the charge in May 2011.[25] On June 18, 2012, the charges were dropped due to insufficient evidence and character concerns with the accuser.[26]

In the 2015 season, Talib faced a number of penalties by the NFL including a 1-game suspension for jabbing the eye of Dwayne Allen, tight end for the Indianapolis Colts, in week 9 of the NFL regular season. Later that year, during Super Bowl 50, Talib was called for two personal fouls. One was a face mask on Corey "Philly" Brown, where Talib tore Brown to the ground violently by the facemask. Another was a confrontation against Ted Ginn Jr., where Talib claimed Ginn was running his mouth after a play. Because of this, the NFL fined Talib $26,044.

In the early morning of June 5, 2016, Talib was shot in the leg outside a Dallas strip club. He was released from the hospital the same day. [27]

1 hour ago, Smashmouth said:

@Villain The Foe seriously you neg repped me for not wanting the piece of sh*t Talib on this football team ?? The guy is a disgusting human being

I didnt agree with your quote so I neg repped you...whats the problem? Is that button not allowed to be used anymore? Did it bother you that much? If so let me know, I'll remove it then give you a positive rep. 

WTF is going on around here lately? lol. 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I didnt agree with your quote so I neg repped you...whats the problem? Is that button not allowed to be used anymore? Did it bother you that much? If so let me know, I'll remove it then give you a positive rep. 

It's every person, group or special interest group won't allow anyone to voice a contrary opinion these days.

I believe it's called social chaos and don't "disrespect me"

People and society have become so Politically Correct that no one can say anything unless you're a minority group, or have an "alternative" lifestyle that conflicts with Judeo-Christian teachings. But, alas, who am I.... just a privileged, racist, bible-thumping, intolerant  jerk who although my Grandparents were immigrants is a hypocrite.

7 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

Who knows?  A group of haters gets together and gangs up on a few posters thinking they are cool or something I have no issues with anyone except when they make it personal. 

Maybe its the fact we support Geno and are so critical of Fitzpatrick other than that I cant figure it out these people dont me personally and I dont know them. 

Ignore them Villian (I have 1 poster on IGNORE and its worked out good for me) 

Archived