It's time for a logo and uniform change.

CobraVerde

Seriously. Even the Dolphins live in the now. Time to let go of the current design that was just a Parcell move that for some reason we still cling on to. I hate how we look so high school. It's bad enough that we play like it. How is it that colleges have like a different uniform for every game but we have the same damn logo since the 60's?

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Shadetree said:

I've always pictured some type of stealth fighter flaring,front to back, across the top of the helmet ala Michigan Wolverines.

pistingbthis sucks because it just means we don't have football to talk about anymore.

**** this team

**** em all

with 4 games left....4 brutal games.

• 4 months later...
On December 8, 2016 at 6:45 PM, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Please stop

The logo is fine

And certainly a billion times better than those hideous ugly hideous disco green Coslet things that were just barely better than Titans blue and yellow with no logo at all that Harry Wismer probably bought for 99c each at Korvettes

It was the Five and Dime back then?

1980's logo, 1960's shade of green.

Done and done.

P.S. 95% of college uniforms look like vomited up dog sh*t. I'm glad the NFL doesn't go that route or fall into the overly flashy ugly as ass crap so popular amongst the basketball shoe set these days.

JMO

On 12/8/2016 at 2:18 PM, RESNewYork said:

I hate the current logo of the jets. Miss this one. Anyone else agree this better encapsulates new york jets.

Ok back to your regularly scheduled jets suck, fire bowles, fire mac, cut everyone, you suck cause you don't agree with me.

Thank you

new-york-jets-logo-clipart-cliparthut-free-clipart-NURRPJ-clipart.jpg

Better encapsulates the Jets in that they sucked when they added that black to that crappy, boring, alleged "logo."

On 12/8/2016 at 5:18 PM, RESNewYork said:

I hate the current logo of the jets. Miss this one. Anyone else agree this better encapsulates new york jets.

Ok back to your regularly scheduled jets suck, fire bowles, fire mac, cut everyone, you suck cause you don't agree with me.

Thank you

new-york-jets-logo-clipart-cliparthut-free-clipart-NURRPJ-clipart.jpg

This logo is good but the white lettering on green helmet is backwards.

it should be updated with white helmets and green logo. There should also be an adjustment to the uniforms and helmet design if they did this. 

new_york_jets.gif

5 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Keep the badass hunter green. It's infinitely cooler. If you prefer lollipop kelly green my guess is you also like wearing Dockers and reminiscing about how they don't make shows like Please Don't Eat The Daisies anymore.

this

I think we're in serious need of a change. The old logo is tired and you can plug any name in there - no reference to a Jet - no action, etc. It's not like we've had so much success that we shouldn't change it. I get that people are used to it, but it's outdated and never was any good. Change the logo with this new direction - would make a lot of sense to do it now. Bring back the current logo on throwback days only. Let's get something more dynamic and current - no gradients, though.

Archived