#### New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, greenwave81 said:

Cmon...in theory true, but 2-6 after losing to an 0-7 team?

I agree but that's gonna be the coaches thinking and to his or any coaches defense it's not as easy as us fans think it is. To throw the towel in on a season this "early" is not what's in the best interest of veterans, impending free agents and really the coaches themselves even though long term it is best for the organization 

Yeah but at least more throws might actually reach hands with petty throwing the ball.

I have seen a few balls that were honestly very well placed by fitz today that would have helped the team a lot if our receivers just held on.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Just now, bealeb319 said:

I have seen a few balls that were honestly very well placed by fitz today that would have helped the team a lot if our receivers just held on.

Unfortunately they are few and far between.

Just now, bealeb319 said:

There have been 2 and one of them floated and Marshall had to try to bring it in with 2 people making contact. 

Unfortunately they are few and far between.

As far as the season goes yes this game he hasn't been terrible other than the tipped passes which are getting old. The guy has given us enough to be upset about this season we don't need to dig and imagine things that aren't there

Archived