#### New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, chirorob said:

I'll bitch at him when we have the ball.

The problem is, he keeps going 3 and out, so before i can say anything our punter is bobbling the ball.

3 and outs are just as bad as interceptions when they come in a consistent form. Fitz isn't throwing interceptions though so it's okay. We can lose 7-28 as long as there wasn't any interceptions. I don't understand bowles.

2 minutes ago, FlaJetsFan said:

Im toggling back and forth with the Bills game.  Are we really sure our guy is better than Rexxie? (yes I am aware we creamed them earlier this season).  Every game in the last few weeks the Bills have looked like a well-prepared exciting to watch team, while we look like the NFL's morons.   N

Nothing has changed, 8 penalties,  guys wide open,just a better D, and QB. Pats D sucks against the run. 

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

3 and outs are just as bad as interceptions when they come in a consistent form. Fitz isn't throwing interceptions though so it's okay. We can lose 7-28 as long as there wasn't any interceptions. I don't understand bowles.

Man, I'm not arguing.  He's lost out there.

Unless Petty really isn't 100% still.

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

The key is once you go to Petty, you are not going to go back to Fitz.

If Fitz  goes out now he is never coming back as the Jets starting QB unless there is an injury...

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Don't be silly, Garapollo will be in by midway through the third quarter in those games.

I know this is sarcasm, but Bellicheck doesn't bench and he doesn't let up.  They don't just go for a kill, they go for the mutilation.  Bellicheck and Brady are literally the real embodiment of Neegan from Walking Dead

1 minute ago, Charlie Brown said:

The key is once you go to Petty, you are not going to go back to Fitz.

If Fitz  goes out now he is never coming back as the Jets starting QB unless there is an injury...

And that is a bad thing? That is an exceedingly good thing. The last snap for Fitzloser will be best snap all year for him

Just now, JETSfaninNE said:

I know this is sarcasm, but Bellicheck doesn't bench and he doesn't let up.  They don't just go for a kill, they go for the mutilation.  Bellicheck and Brady are literally the real embodiment of Neegan from Walking Dead

That's a little harsh, don't you think?

I mean, come on, Neegan isn't that bad.

Archived