#### New York Jets vs Cleveland Browns --- The Official Game Thread ####

Maxman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

This stat just made me feel warm and fuzzy:

Cleveland has lost 10 straight games, 17 of 18, and 25 of 28. 

Yet they are owning us in every facet of the game. Bowles seat should be getting warm...

I'm a Bowles supporter but this is the truth...

You can't play like this.... PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

I know this is sarcasm, but Bellicheck doesn't bench and he doesn't let up.  They don't just go for a kill, they go for the mutilation.  Bellicheck and Brady are literally the real embodiment of Neegan from Walking Dead

I really see no reason why Brady won't throw for 500.

We can't cover a TE.  They have 2.   We can't rush a QB, Brady is amazing.   We've given up 226 to McCown in the 1st half.

I'd consider benching Fitz if I was Bowles. You gotta spark this offense. They are clogging the middle of the field against Fitz and daring him to throw deep or outside the numbers and he can't do it. Especially in these conditions.

This is the season for the Jets if they lose. Regardless of whether or not people think they're already out of it or not. This loss today would put the nail in their coffin. Bowles has to try something. Maybe give Fitz the first possession of the second half and if he can't move the ball still, go to Petty.

Just now, Augustiniak said:

it's amazing how bad revis/fitz/marshall/harris are.  the vets are the worst players on the team.  and i don't think they miss mangold either.  fitz has time most of the time.

I would move on from all of them this offseason .. and wouldn't look back

This team is flat out pathetic.

Ryan Fitzpatrick MUST be benched, and not played again in 2016.

This Defense is horrific, a complete disaster of epic proportions.  Someone must be held accountable for this monstrosity.

Revis is a walking highlight reel.......for Cleveland WR's.

Forte is a joke.  Spare me his 100 yard blue moon games, he's a complete waste of offensive snaps.  

Bench Fitz, Fire the D-Co after the game. 

SOMEONE must finally be held accountable for this season's failure.  

Archived