• Last Reply
Just now, Anthony Jet said:

Revis sucks!

thanks Fitzpatrick 

6 three and outs in a row

Thanks Fitzpatrick.

3-12 for 30 yards. 

Thanks Fitzpatrick.

There's so much more to thank him for and the things I name off are actually his responsibility. Isn't that crazy? Praise for Fitzpatrick, all!

2 minutes ago, bealeb319 said:

As far as the season goes yes this game he hasn't been terrible other than the tipped passes which are getting old. The guy has given us enough to be upset about this season we don't need to dig and imagine things that aren't there

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Well if you are satisfied with Fitz dinks and dunks, slow as passes that take forever to get the receiver, inability to throw the ball down the field than that is you. I am watching the Browns quarterback look a hell of a lot better and cost a fraction of the cost of Fitz.  

Im toggling back and forth with the Bills game.  Are we really sure our guy is better than Rexxie? (yes I am aware we creamed them earlier this season).  Every game in the last few weeks the Bills have looked like a well-prepared exciting to watch team, while we look like the NFL's morons.   N

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Thanks Fitzpatrick.

3-12 for 30 yards. 

Thanks Fitzpatrick.

There's so much more to thank him for and the things I name off are actually his responsibility. Isn't that crazy? Praise for Fitzpatrick, all!

I'll bitch at him when we have the ball.

The problem is, he keeps going 3 and out, so before i can say anything our punter is bobbling the ball.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

Thanks Fitzpatrick.

3-12 for 30 yards. 

Thanks Fitzpatrick.

Typical Rex d, let Cleveland drive down the field before half for the score 

1 minute ago, FlaJetsFan said:

Im toggling back and forth with the Bills game.  Are we really sure our guy is better than Rexxie? (yes I am aware we creamed them earlier this season).  Every game in the last few weeks the Bills have looked like a well-prepared exciting to watch team, while we look like the NFL's morons.   N

Rex sucks too.

Just now, FlaJetsFan said:

We are not on a par with the Pats or Bills.

The Bills are going to revenge **** us, and Brady may legit try for the record and go for 600 yards.

3 minutes ago, FlaJetsFan said:

we know what Rex cannot do Now we are finding out what Bowles cannot do. It is a process of elimination.

The bills defense was awful this season until they cut their offensive coordinator ...maybe if we fire gailey our defense will make some stops

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Archived