Shared Stadium Fiasco

joewilly12

1 minute ago, JETSfaninNE said:

LMAO "you know who you are talking to?"  Um no I don't, nor do I care how many posts you have or how long you have been around.  It was a bad attitude you came at me with and I don't back down.  Keep throwing around that epeen though!  You are an internet rock star!!

Just you wait until the other Leaderboarders read this.

You're going to wish you had 40 pre-cut, pre-painted panels, each weighing about 1,500 pounds when wet, to use as a shield to fend off the violence you have just brought upon yourself.

SAR I

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I was trying to be funny.  My post made me laugh and I have a great sense of humor.

All I was trying to say is that while we'd all like our beautiful stadium to maintain its branding, it would create a potentially unsafe condition for the players and so I respect the decision to leave the 12 ton endzone tiles alone during a wintery mix weekend.

SAR I

100% agree with you, it would have been nice if the articles actually did their job and educated the why.  The blurb you provided was seriously so much more knowledgeable to the why then the original article in the post!  But this is the point of discussions, even under all the bs sh*tposting in here, I really did learn something so you have my thanks!

22 minutes ago, gEYno said:

For shame, SAR, for shame.

A BMW, An 18K timepiece, dinner at the Olive Garden.  One of these things is not like the others... :) 

LOL, yes, I need to work on certain aspects of my parenting, no idea why he likes dining with all the little people.

SAR I

22 minutes ago, JETSfaninNE said:

100% agree with you, it would have been nice if the articles actually did their job and educated the why.  The blurb you provided was seriously so much more knowledgeable to the why then the original article in the post!  But this is the point of discussions, even under all the bs sh*tposting in here, I really did learn something so you have my thanks!

Leaderboarders take great pride in assisting the less popular, happy to have helped.

SAR I

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Apologies if I was too harsh.  Let me say this again, more respectfully this time:

Only a pussy cares about paint in an endzone.

SAR I

I copied and pasted an article that was in the Daily News I put the heading in fiasco because Im not allowed to put cluster****!!!!

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

The market's up.  $18,520.

SAR I

You lost $6k the minute you walked out of the jewelry store, who are you kidding. 

28 minutes ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Not everyone buys their watches from the Madeinchina department at Kmart. Joe

If you knew how to read and comprehend what I wrote I said jewelry store. 

If your going to continue acting like an illiterate moron I'm going to treat you as one. 

No psl and no brain guy. 

45 minutes ago, nyjunc said:

I think this was a fun thread and I thank joewilly.  people forget these are discussion boards and we share our opinions.  if we all agreed it would be pretty boring.  

Thanks nyjunc and thats exactly what this is, too many here hate and post for no other reason but to ridicule others. 

I wish they would either get laid or just shut the hell up and ignore threads they dont agree with. 

Happy Holidays brother Jets fan.

3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I copied and pasted an article that was in the Daily News I put the heading in fiasco because Im not allowed to put cluster****!!!!

You lost $6k the minute you walked out of the jewelry store, who are you kidding. 

It's a 1960 Rolex, it appreciated in value by about $17,250.  I didn't buy it for that, I got it a few years ago, but you get the point.

SAR I

1 hour ago, JetFanWithNOPSL2017 said:

Actually expensive swiss watch prices tend to substantially increase in value.

Bingo.

I own expensive watches, but they all have increased in value markedly, I basically wear them for nothing, sell them at the end and make a few bucks.  It's all about picking the right models early on.  Just like PSL's.

SAR I

4 hours ago, SAR I said:

It's a 1960 Rolex, it appreciated in value by about $17,250.  I didn't buy it for that, I got it a few years ago, but you get the point.

SAR I

I feel the same way about my gun collection but what I've found out over the years they are only worth what people will pay for them. 

I inherited a very old piece from a family friend, it really had no sentimental value to me I listed it for sale and its worth is 6 figures so they say but the best offer I got was less than $30k I decided to keep it. 

I dont discuss my collection for fear of being robbed. 

Carry on. 

11 hours ago, SAR I said:

Bingo.

I own expensive watches, but they all have increased in value markedly, I basically wear them for nothing, sell them at the end and make a few bucks.  It's all about picking the right models early on.  Just like PSL's.

SAR I

Keep bragging about watches and a few gentlemen with relieve you of them in the parking lot after the game .

Perfect timing for me to complain about that ******* stadium. I hate that stadium. ******* hate it. West Side would have brought pride...don't give a **** about tailgating like a fratboy. Not getting West Side was the beginning of me not taking this team seriously anymore. **** this team. I don't care about the excuses either. **** them. 

Ok, that felt good. Carry on. 

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Perfect timing for me to complain about that ******* stadium. I hate that stadium. ******* hate it. West Side would have brought pride...don't give a **** about tailgating like a fratboy. Not getting West Side was the beginning of me not taking this team seriously anymore. **** this team. I don't care about the excuses either. **** them. 

Ok, that felt good. Carry on. 

2 hours ago, HessStation said:

Nope not done. Actually now I'm even more pissed. Seriously, **** that stadium, this owner and the team. 

+ 1,000,000 That should be about what Shellie Silver pocketed to vote that down

I hope Sheldon Silver gets ass raped by Bubba for eternity. 

Okay, I'm done

Archived