Would Jets Have Won a SB in 1998, 2009, 2010?

j4jets

Would Jets Have Won a SB in 1998, 2009, 2010?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Would Jets have won a SB in 1998 vs the Chris Chandler led Falcons?

2. 2. Would Jets have won a SB in 2009 with their #1 D vs the Brees led Saints?

3. 3. Would Jets have won a SB in 2010 with their #3 D vs Aaron Rodgers led Packers?

24 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Just gonna kick back and learn all about how Bill Parcells was terrible from the same bunch that still thinks Rex Ryan was great.

Bill Parcells was terrible, Rex Ryan was great.

We win it all in '98 if it were not for the fumbles by Keith Byars and Alex Van Lesbian. And, oh my beloved Victor Green, how you failed me on that bomb by Elway to McCaffrey to awaken the Broncos offense and comeback. <_<

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Just gonna kick back and learn all about how Bill Parcells was terrible from the same bunch that still thinks Rex Ryan was great.

and think Bubba Gump Bowltite needs a 5th and 6th year to become a great NFL HC

7 hours ago, j4jets said:

Jets either had the lead in these three AFCCG, or were with in play away from taking the lead. Would they have won the SB if they had won any of those AFCCGs?

Yes, all 3.

We would be 4-0 in the Super Bowl, second-best W/L record in NFL history behind only the 49ers.

SAR I

1998 would've been a cake walk. 2009 I think we take it based on the dominance of Rex's first year defense and the Saints below average defense against a good running team. 2010 I'd give to Green Bay. They were a more complete team, and the Jets in 2010 got through with a lot of smoke and mirrors - 5 4th quarter comebacks against scrub teams.

15 hours ago, Gas2No99 said:

We win it all in '98 if it were not for the fumbles by Keith Byars and Alex Van Lesbian. And, oh my beloved Victor Green, how you failed me on that bomb by Elway to McCaffrey to awaken the Broncos offense and comeback. <_<

Anyone else fumble like the RB that had 14 yds rushing?? Whose fumble in the first game in 1999 caused Vinny to injure his achilles when he went to recover it??:rolleyes:

3 hours ago, section314 said:

Packers would have handled us pretty easily.

Jets would have been 3-0 in Super Bowls and reigning Champion, supremely confident as we become an immortal NFL franchise with a 4-0 Super Bowl record.  Sanchez 3 TD's, gets second MVP.

Jets 27
Packers 17

SAR I

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

Jets would have been 3-0 in Super Bowls and reigning Champion, supremely confident as we become an immortal NFL franchise with a 4-0 Super Bowl record.  Sanchez 3 TD's, gets second MVP.

Jets 27
Packers 17

SAR I

Very possible. IIRC, we played them earlier in the year and held them to 9 points.

17 hours ago, UnitedWhofans said:

Yes, No, and No.

Exact same votes from me.  Blowing that 10-0 2nd half lead in Denver was the worst Jets loss in my life.  I'm fully convinced we would've beaten the Falcons in the Superbowl that year.

Archived