Full Schedule, For those not interested in watching something as mundane as a Sched. Release turned into a 3 hour sh*tfest

Jet_Engine1

19 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

feb7b3da0f3c91c0579a7172aaad48ff-origina

It's a great schedule for PSL holders' resale purposes. All the good games are in great weather and before the holidays.  Dolphins, Patriots, and Falcons all early in the schedule, Panthers on Thanksgiving weekend, should get 2x face and pay for my losses on the rest.

Let's Go Profits.

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

It's a great schedule for PSL holders' resale purposes. All the good games are in great weather and before the holidays.  Dolphins, Patriots, and Falcons all early in the schedule, Panthers on Thanksgiving weekend, should get 2x face and pay for my losses on the rest.

Let's Go Profits.

SAR I

You will make $ selling Pats and Chiefs games. The rest...forget it. 

32 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I'm just trying to sort out which week they fire Bowles and bring in Jeff Fisher.

I think Carl called it, "not a win after the bye" so that hurts the possibility of a transition coach, although it could be great for Fisher to keep his low standards...

Bowles finishes the season - pats* rest starters to hurt the Jets draft status

24 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

This is not an intimidating schedule by any means. I think this is a 5 win season coming up.

23 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

I can see them going 4-1 early

My first reaction is the beginning is way too easy. Would've liked a few of those games against more challenging teams to dig us in a hole early, loose morale, and tank. Would hate momentum to build until we sh*t the bed after the bye. Couldn't be a worse schedule. Let's Hope some Dolphins and Bills start hot because Jags and Browns are a toss up and I don't expect the Raiders to have Carr that early in the season.

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

You will make $ selling Pats and Chiefs games. The rest...forget it. 

Dolphins too, they made the playoffs last year and their fans believe this could be their season.   Not to mention, I always sell my Dolphins tickets and the same Dolphins fans buy them on Stubhub each time at 2X face value. 

Lots of people from the Carolinas come up north for the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade in New York City, I feel good about the Panthers tickets.  Falcons fans have waited decades to be an elite team, Atlanta to New York is a very cheap flight.

SAR I

3 minutes ago, IntoTheGreen said:

My first reaction is the beginning is way too easy. Would've liked a few of those games against more challenging teams to dig us in a hole early, loose morale, and tank.

Ryan Fitzpatrick would have us at 5-2, no joke. 

He's available and we may want to consider bringing him back as the alternative of throwing a hot start like that away may not be palatable for Jets management.

SAR I

In what shapes up as a nice compromise between Bowles' and Maccagnan's interests, they can let Hackenberg start the season with a no-pressure loss in Buffalo, then get lucky in Week Two when Khalil Mack fractures both of Hack's kneecaps, allowing them to start McCown against the Dolphins and Jags at home, then the Browns on the road. Could probably eke out a 2-3 start, which would keep the hounds at bay for a few weeks.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

I'm just trying to sort out which week they fire Bowles and bring in Jeff Fisher.

After Week 10 going into the bye. At that point we'll be 1-9 and Sheldon will have posted a Facebook live stream showing him packing heat and running a sex trafficking ring out of the locker room.

1 minute ago, SayNoToDMC said:

After Week 10 going into the bye. At that point we'll be 1-9 and Sheldon will have posted a Facebook live stream showing him packing heat and running a sex trafficking ring out of the locker room.

I think 0-10 at the bye and 0-6 after

1 hour ago, Bugg said:

Good news; there will be no Week 17 screw up draft position win vs. the Pats. 

Won't matter by then, the team will have won enough to be nowhere near contention for either of the top two "wait till next year" QB prospects.

"Suck for Sam" fans better start hoping Macc wants to trade an entire draft worth of picks to move up next year for Darnold....

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

Won't matter by then, the team will have won enough to be nowhere near contention for either of the top two "wait till next year" QB prospects.

"Suck for Sam" fans better start hoping Macc wants to trade an entire draft worth of picks to move up next year for Darnold....

The Jets could be 0 and 14 and Belly would lose to them. Jets finish 1 and 15. Darnold goes to the 0 and 16 Browns lol.

My first thought is I'd have liked the bye week a bit earlier ... if we do change QB at the bye, you don't get long to see what they can do. And the run-in is pretty tough too ... two home games is an OK start, but the opponents will be tough, and 3 out of 4 road games to close adds to the difficulty level.

I really don't see a natural "QB change" point in that schedule ... maybe before the Falcons game is the best bet, you can't do it in a short week, maybe after the Buffalo game (longer stretch till the Bucs game).

You guys are a bunch of pussies,lol. The schedule isn't that bad at all. No one knows what the hell the last 4 games will look like. Injuries are the great equalizer in the NFL & the Jets had a REALLY bad year in 2016 with injuries & we had the worst QB in the league as our starting QB. We ended the last 1/4 of the season with only 1 Olineman playing who started the season. 

Jets could win 6 or 7 games. Personally I could really give a damn because I've always felt a true rebuild was in order & the 2017 & 2018 drafts will be crucial to a Jet turnaround in 2019 but saying the schedule at the end of the season is so tough on April 20th is ridiculous. Depending on this draft & the young players the Jets already have the team as a whole could be BETTER in the 2nd half if they stay healthy. The play in general in the NFL is just below the standards that were set in the past. I mean Phillip Rivers is old as dirt, who's to say he's even playing December? He could be a Khalil Mack victim by then?

Archived