Please behave and get along...

37 minutes ago, Maxman said:

There's been a bunch of reported post lately and some posters fighting with each other. Please use ignore and we ask that you get along with each other.

I am taking the First Family RV trip and will be away for a few days. So that means the mods are going to be roaming the hallways alone.

Let's all stay safe. :)

Don't pick up any hitchhikers .

39 minutes ago, Maxman said:

There's been a bunch of reported post lately and some posters fighting with each other. Please use ignore and we ask that you get along with each other.

I am taking the First Family RV trip and will be away for a few days. So that means the mods are going to be roaming the hallways alone.

Not me I'm coming with you. " Can't wait!" 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Soooooo this RV that was supposed to be a tailgating Rv is now a vacation rv is it?  And it was a business tax right off for this site!  Have you no scruples?!?!?

Tom Shane ate them with a nice bottle of Chianti ...:)

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/11/2017 at 8:58 AM, Maxman said:

RV trip ?.. cool !..what could go wrong...

1413132_1280x720.jpg

:eek:

• Upvote 1

On ‎11‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:58 PM, Maxman said:

Wonder how many people reported this post?

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Beerfish said:

Soooooo this RV that was supposed to be a tailgating Rv is now a vacation rv is it?  And it was a business tax right off for this site!  Have you no scruples?!?!?

Lol. No it isn't a business write-off. That would be sweet though. It is a combo family RV / jets tailgating machine.

• Upvote 1

On 6/11/2017 at 7:58 AM, Maxman said:

If Crush love blocks the halls they can't roam

• 3 years later...
On 6/11/2017 at 5:58 AM, Maxman said:

First family trip in an RV? Oh boy. You might want to send this message to your family as well.

Have a fun and safe trip.