Jets Launch New Season-Pass Subscription Service

Fibonacci

9 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Another slap in the face to PSL owners. 

It seems that way at first glance but arent these "Season pass subscriptions" just a  marketing ploy to help re-sell tickets for non-attending and disgusted PSL owners?

Also diverting money from StubHub back into the Jets pockets no?

2 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

If there was some kind of guarantee you'd get at least one game in really nice seats (say, 50 yard line club seats) it would be intriguing. But nobody wants to pay that to get moved around worthless upper deck seats.

If you exclude the worthless preseason games, it's $90 bucks per ticket for the *chance* that you'll get to sit in seats that aren't on StubHub for $12 per? 

Jets should focus more on building a winning organization from the owner down, rather than creative ways to take money from the fans. What Woody doesn't seem to understand is if he did that, the rest would take care of itself. What a joke this is.

39 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If you exclude the worthless preseason games, it's $90 bucks per ticket for the *chance* that you'll get to sit in seats that aren't on StubHub for $12 per? 

True but....

if the team is halfway decent or if Petty/Hack are good it'll save you money on games. 

I'm intrigued and might get in on this instead of waiting til the last minute to get into games cheap if the Jets are god awful. 

6 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

True but....

if the team is halfway decent or if Petty/Hack are good it'll save you money on games. 

I'm intrigued and might get in on this instead of waiting til the last minute to get into games cheap if the Jets are god awful. 

Are you that one guy who slept in front of the theater for three days to get a ticket to Batman v Superman? 

Just now, T0mShane said:

Are you that one guy who slept in front of the theater for three days to get a ticket to Batman v Superman? 

Nah but one time I slept with a girl that worked at movie theatre to watch Iron Man 2 early while in college. Iron Man 2 sucked.

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

If there was some kind of guarantee you'd get at least one game in really nice seats (say, 50 yard line club seats) it would be intriguing. But nobody wants to pay that to get moved around worthless upper deck seats.

For Jets/Colts last December you could buy 5-10 rows back for about $25-50 a ticket. Resale prices are going to hit that number way before that time of year this season. Do not get suckered into this package.

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Right, I agree, that's why I wouldn't do it.

But lets say that of the 8 regular season games four were (essentially worthless) upper deck seats, one was mezzanine end zone, one was mezzanine 50 yard line in the Lexus Club, one was lower level corner, and one was a Coaches Club ticket on the 50 yard line (for a freezing cold game against the Chargers on X-Mas eve)... That might be worth it to some people who just want to watch the Jets play from awesome seats.

But I agree, since they aren't promising anything it feels like it's a a suckers "mystery box" offer to get people to pay legit money for $12 seats.

15 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Right, I agree, that's why I wouldn't do it.

But lets say that of the 8 regular season games four were (essentially worthless) upper deck seats, one was mezzanine end zone, one was mezzanine 50 yard line in the Lexus Club, one was lower level corner, and one was a Coaches Club ticket on the 50 yard line (for a freezing cold game against the Chargers on X-Mas eve)... That might be worth it to some people who just want to watch the Jets play from awesome seats.

But I agree, since they aren't promising anything it feels like it's a a suckers "mystery box" offer to get people to pay legit money for $12 seats.

Isn't coaches club unlimited food? I'll make $700 worth of value there.

Good for the Jets.  Any program that brings new future-season-ticket-holders into the fold is fine by me.  

We need some loyalty after all the quitters with their lame excuses and phony sob stories abandoned the franchise when they're needed the most.

SAR I

The Jets are guaranteeing that fans who come to all 10 home games will have — when taking into account all of the games — watched the season at a steep discount to what the value of those tickets might have been on their own.

“For some of the seats you’ll sit in, it’s a significant discount,” Rabinowitz said.

Well, thanks Seth. I wish you mentioned that before the team offered me two more seats at full price without the PSL. 

5 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

For Jets/Colts last December you could buy 5-10 rows back for about $25-50 a ticket. Resale prices are going to hit that number way before that time of year this season. Do not get suckered into this package.

Are you a real fan if you don't pay full price for your tickets?

Just now, #27TheDominator said:

Are you a real fan if you don't pay full price for your tickets?

You're only a real fan if you choose to pay extra during bad seasons. You can still be a real fan if you don't go to the games but sell the tickets for a loss.

27 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Investment Gold 

I don't engage in discussion with banned forum members so please don't call me out, tag me in posts, or make attempts to draw my attention again. 

SAR I

Archived