*****NFL Playoff Weekend Game Thread January 13-14,2018

joewilly12

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Mogglez said:

He's a fullback.

Almost half of the teams in the league don't even have one on the team.

Then why draft him and waste the pick?  I don't give a rats ass if he's a long snapper he scored a TD today in the playoffs while the Jets are home watching. DAMMIT 

3 minutes ago, The Walrus said:

It's all on the Steelers, they had the Pats at home during regular season and the Jags at home during the playoffs and couldn't get it done on either. I think the Jags will be a good match next week.

Antonio Brown got hurt on basically  the 1st play of the game vs the pats.  The never ending list of huge breaks that team gets every year.

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Then why draft him and waste the pick?  I don't give a rats ass if he's a long snapper he scored a TD today in the playoffs while the Jets are home watching. DAMMIT 

He was drafted in 2013 by Idzik.

What the hell does that have to do with Macc and Bowles or "drafting him and wasting the pick"?

Just now, Mogglez said:

He was drafted in 2013 by Idzik.

What the hell does that have to do with Macc and Bowles or "drafting him and wasting the pick"?

The Jets organization in general "blanket" statement. 

So no one uses a FB anymore?  The FB might have the winning score in todays playoff game. 

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Are you serious? First of all he showed NOTHING while being here. I mean absolutely nothing. Second of all we had ZERO use for a FB in Chan Gailys system, 3rd of all waste a pick? He was a 7th round pick, 4th of all it was ONE TD..and he has done nothing else the entire time..chill out..seriously 

Archived