Saquon Barkley Will Be The Pick

SAR I

As some of you are aware, I recently returned from the future and know what the Jets destiny is.

While I cannot reveal too much as it could have serious consequences on future events, I can tell you that the Jets pick at #3 on Thursday will be Saquon Barkley.  It takes awhile for the story to come out but the QB the Jets were considering was off the board, there were no trade partners, and Barkley was the BPA.

Now that you know, you can stop all the quarterback bickering and relax.  Until next season, that is.

SAR I

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, burkett2112 said:

If their guy was off the board it would actually be the smart move. Were the jets and we dont make smart moves. This is fiction

It would be idiotic to take Barkley in a stacked RB draft after giving up 3 2nd round picks in order to move up and still have no QB. Macc would be fired on sight.

Beyond idiotic. The most idiotic thing the Jets could do.

giants will take barkley at 2-I hope and pray the browns take Johnny football part two and save the jets from ourselves-let them draft another guy that likes to drink and party and get arrested for a second time-I want ANYBODY but Baker-why in the world people are ignoring his major character flaw is beyond me especially playing in NY-we were literally able to see him acting like a clown and getting arrested-I dont want to hear the how could we know .... excuse if we draft him and he gets in to trouble and then busts out

23 minutes ago, SAR I said:

As some of you are aware, I recently returned from the future and know what the Jets destiny is.

While I cannot reveal too much as it could have serious consequences on future events, I can tell you that the Jets pick at #3 on Thursday will be Saquon Barkley.  It takes awhile for the story to come out but the QB the Jets were considering was off the board, there were no trade partners, and Barkley was the BPA.

Now that you know, you can stop all the quarterback bickering and relax.  Until next season, that is.

SAR I

2 minutes ago, kmnj said:

giants will take barkley at 2-I hope and pray the browns take Johnny football part two and save the jets from ourselves-let them draft another guy that likes to drink and party and get arrested for a second time-I want ANYBODY but Baker-why in the world people are ignoring his major character flaw is beyond me especially playing in NY-we were literally able to see him acting like a clown and getting arrested-I dont want to hear the how could we know .... excuse if we draft him and he gets in to trouble and then busts out

Ooooo a college kid got drunk, what a weird case.

Nothing and I mean NOTHING..indicates he is a continuous alcoholic with real issues. You sound like a Phil bot. Cut it out.

25 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Along with going in future for draft picks I am a Mohel available for Brit Milah's (invitation to buffett mandatory along w/fee to be negotiated when I see how nice a house you have)

old-Jewish-man.jpg

4 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Ooooo a college kid got drunk, what a weird case.

Nothing and I mean NOTHING..indicates he is a continuous alcoholic with real issues. You sound like a Phil bot. Cut it out.

If you read that post the way it's written, without punctuation, in sort of a breathless rant, it really improves it's overall entertainment value.?

1 minute ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I just said that I wouldn't be mad. I don't think for a second that it would happen, or that is was feasible. 

Wouldn’t be mad either but in between that gap of picks ..(#4 Browns) a team could trade up and get the last decent QB prospect. That would upset me.

1 minute ago, freestater said:

If you read that post the way it's written, without punctuation, in sort of a breathless rant, it really improves it's overall entertainment value.?

LOL. That subtle dramatic pause at the end. 

12 minutes ago, kmnj said:

how could we know .... excuse if we draft him and he gets in to trouble and then busts out

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wouldn’t be mad either but in between that gap of picks ..(#4 Browns) a team could trade up and get the last decent QB prospect. That would upset me.

Mac is in his 4th year as GM of an NFL team without a real starting QB.  A real starting QB is a QB that could get the Jets to the playoffs and win/be competitive.  

Whereas that may have been a club with many members when Mac started, at this point Mac is one of 4 NFL teams that you can say are in the same boat-the Bills, the Cardinals and the Browns.  You can perhaps include the Dolphins, Broncos, Bengals and Jaguars in that group, but in the first group the need is more dire.  But practically, I would expect that the Dolphins could be in the group that looks to trade into the top 5, and Denver could pick a QB at 5 as well.

Thus, I am sure that Mac did the analysis and concluded, when trading 3 valuable 2nd round picks to move into the top 3, that there were three QBs worth picking in this draft that could start and be a real starting QB for the Jets. 

If this is not the case, Mac should be fired.  

52 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

It would be idiotic to take Barkley in a stacked RB draft after giving up 3 2nd round picks in order to move up and still have no QB. Macc would be fired on sight.

I would agree with you in any other circumstance. I also am well aware this is an unpopular opinion but I've watched every snap of his college career. I believe without a shadow of a doubt he will have more impact than any of the QBs in this draft.

We'll find out 

1 minute ago, burkett2112 said:

I would agree with you in any other circumstance. I also am well aware this is an unpopular opinion but I've watched every snap of his college career. I believe without a shadow of a doubt he will have more impact than any of the QBs in this draft.

We'll find out 

I seen most of Barkley’s career at penn state. He’s dynamic but he also disappears sometimes. 

Aside from that...in the NFL a QB will always have a much bigger impact on the game. We haven’t had a QB since 1969...I’m f-ning tired of it...screw running back lol.

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Hmmm. judging by the post I would have bet you just returned from Amsterdam.

1 hour ago, Patriot Killa said:

It would be idiotic to take Barkley in a stacked RB draft after giving up 3 2nd round picks in order to move up and still have no QB. Macc would be shot on sight.

I corrected your post.   lol

Archived