Anderson is really that man lol...I expect big things this upcoming season.

Patriot Killa

36 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

UDFA who catches 70+ balls just under a 1K yards, and 7 TD’s from Josh McCown in his 2nd season!  On the field if he can stay there, and get a chance to catch balls from a real QB like Sam Darnold, sky is the limit for this duo.  Sammy to Robbie has the makings of Peyton to Reggie (Robbie reminds me a lot of Reggie Wayne, not as talented, but if he keeps getting better he can be close).

I was thinking the same exact thing.  Sam's style with his ability to escape the pocket and throw on the run with accuracy matched up with Anderson's pure speed is going to be a pleasure to watch.  

I'm praying that Enunwa is healthy because a healthy Enunwa and Anderson can be a young dynamic combo for years.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Robby can become the Jets version of USC’s Deontay Burnett...

and if Enunwa can become the Jets version of USC’s Juju Smith-Schuster...

(both, players that Darnold heavily leaned on)

I think Sam will be just fine acclimating to his new offense.

That we have Kearse, Pryor, & Co. is just extra icing on the sh*t cake. 

Anderson isn't going anywhere. This guy is superfast. He can catch. He can separate. He has length. These guys don't grow on trees. He's ours. He's a Jet. He might have rocks for brains but I think we can live with that if he keeps catching highlight TDs .

The sad thing is that if he was 10 lbs heavier and a 4th round pick instead of a UDFA...

even the "one-trick pony" dingbats might be able to see how good he already is.

In a draft redo... Robby is a 2nd round pick.    Did anybody watch last year's WR class play?  Think those teams would rather have Robby?

Eventually, if Robby stays clean... He will be a 1st in a draft do-over.

4 hours ago, Paradis said:

That's like saying if Old Frank who lives on the corner didn't diddle the kids at the park on sundays, he'd be a good neighbor. He keeps his lawn well attended to, supports local charity - and always helps with shoveling after a big snow.

Still touches kids tho. 

If speeding and running red lights = child molestation, I should enter the seminary. 

And if reasonably maintaining one's lawn, throwing a few bucks to charity, and shoveling the driveway = catching passes for TDs against the highest level of competition, I should probably at least try out. 

4 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Yeah, yeah , yeah. Cry some more. He’s an idiot. We get it. He can ball though. Either he’ll be a star or he’ll fall victim to his own bad decisions. He’s got star ability point blank though.

I like the guy on sundays has talent made dumb mistakes off the field  prob not the last time.

however I cannot remember a time he made a big grab over the middle using his hands in a big spot. He’s 6’2 150 lbs. 

2 minutes ago, Titan24 said:

I like the guy on sundays has talent made dumb mistakes off the field  prob not the last time.

however I cannot remember a time he made a big grab over the middle using his hands in a big spot. He’s 6’1 150 lbs. 

He’s made plenty of grabs over the middle and that exact highlight video shows some of them lmao..

oh and He’s 6’3 190 lbs.

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

He’s made plenty of grabs over the middle and that exact highlight video shows some of them lmao..

oh and He’s 6’3 190 lbs.

If he’s 190 I’ve got a bridge. Again speed and some hand talent  but won’t get a pay day from this front office 

Josh McCown was the third most accurate deep ball qb in the league last year, he deserves part of the credit for Robbie's great year. I would give a supporting Robbie award to Morton who liked to push the ball down the field. 

To think that in a Bates run offense, Anderson will be transform to some kind of wunderkid WR paired up with Sam Darnold... may require some magical thinking.  I am a Darnold fan, hopefully he will work out for the Jets but I don't see him making a transformative leap to Robbie's stats over McCown.

4 hours ago, Tony MaC said:

Nah, second round tender... nobody will bite on a first rounder for him after his shenanigans. 

That would be so interesting by the way, if the Jets could have the choice of a second rounder or matching an extended contract for him. 

In fairness, I agree that's the more likely scenario, but I was even giving the benefit of the doubt if he were to completely light it up this season. 

8 minutes ago, Titan24 said:

If he’s 190 I’ve got a bridge. Again speed and some hand talent  but won’t get a pay day from this front office 

Yeah he’s 190. I mean, that’s on his bio on every site.(NFL.com, ESPN, Wiki, ect) and he absolutely will get paid if he produces and he stays out of trouble after this last incident. It’s really that simple...he’s our best weapon and we need him.

36 minutes ago, Gangrene said:

Josh McCown was the third most accurate deep ball qb in the league last year, he deserves part of the credit for Robbie's great year. I would give a supporting Robbie award to Morton who liked to push the ball down the field. 

To think that in a Bates run offense, Anderson will be transform to some kind of wunderkid WR paired up with Sam Darnold... may require some magical thinking.  I am a Darnold fan, hopefully he will work out for the Jets but I don't see him making a transformative leap to Robbie's stats over McCown.

In 2007 and 2008, Bates was dually in charge of the Denver Broncos offense (he called the passing plays), Dennison, WHO IS ON STAFF (called the running formations/plays).

In those years, Cutler threw for:

2007: 3497 yds, 20 TDs, 14 int 

2008: 4526 yds, 25 TDs, 18 int

(he was selected to his first & only pro bowl in 2008)

In those years, Brandon Marshall went for 102 rec for 1325 yds (6 TDs) and in 2008, 104 rec for 1265 yds (7 TDs).

In 2008, the secondary receiver, Eddie Royal went for 91 rec for 980 yds (5 TDs)

Let’s not discount the passing game in our new offense!

If Robbie plays well again he's getting paid by the Jets. There are plenty of dumb and stupid players who get paid. Look at Josh Gordon he makes Robbie look like a Saint.

He's the new Wesley Walker, I for one is very glad he's a Jet!

3 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

In 2007 and 2008, Bates was dually in charge of the Denver Broncos offense (he called the passing plays), Dennison, WHO IS ON STAFF (called the running formations/plays).

In those years, Cutler threw for:

2007: 3497 yds, 20 TDs, 14 int 

2008: 4526 yds, 25 TDs, 18 int

(he was selected to his first & only pro bowl in 2008)

In those years, Brandon Marshall went for 102 rec for 1325 yds (6 TDs) and in 2008, 104 rec for 1265 yds (7 TDs).

In 2008, the secondary receiver, Eddie Royal went for 91 rec for 980 yds (5 TDs)

Let’s not discount the passing game in our new offense!

Time will tell...if Robbie can take the next step.

9 hours ago, Maxman said:

People often say they are joking, intolerance isn't funny.

It’s like that scene in Scarface where Tony was in the hot tub and made that comment about Frank Lopez to Michelle Pfifer. She walked away in disgust and Tony cried that he was only kidding. But we all know he wasn’t. 

12 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

He has great hands, tracks the ball very well, high points 50/50 balls regardless of his slim frame, runs a full route tree(and only gets better at it), one of the fastest players in the NFL and his double move is just absolutely NASTY. He gets off jams well also.

If he can stay out of trouble..Anderson is going to continue to see success. Kid is a star.

gets open deep every game.  Now has a guy who can get it to him regularly.  he is a sh*t, though

9 hours ago, RoadFan said:

The sad thing is that if he was 10 lbs heavier and a 4th round pick instead of a UDFA...

even the "one-trick pony" dingbats might be able to see how good he already is.

In a draft redo... Robby is a 2nd round pick.    Did anybody watch last year's WR class play?  Think those teams would rather have Robby?

Eventually, if Robby stays clean... He will be a 1st in a draft do-over.

Right. He did not catch 63 deep balls last year--and would have had a lot more if we did not have Petty at QB

It’s not only the off field stuff Robby needs to prove himself, it’s also if he’s going to be a good teammate for a young QB.  He has already shown and thinks he is some elite WR diva in the NFL, and has been acting accordingly.  I can easily see this moron making Darnolds life difficult with the diva stuff.  If that were to occur he should be shown the door ASAP.  He isn’t that talented that you would put up with that stuff.  

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

It’s not only the off field stuff Robby needs to prove himself, it’s also if he’s going to be a good teammate for a young QB.  He has already shown and thinks he is some elite WR diva in the NFL, and has been acting accordingly.  I can easily see this moron making Darnolds life difficult with the diva stuff.  If that were to occur he should be shown the door ASAP.  He isn’t that talented that you would put up with that stuff.  

I really don't see this happening. At all. 

Robby's done some dumb things off field and needs to clean his act up, but he's not an idiot. His future success is tied to the success of the team's new franchise QB. I'm confident that he understands that. This is Darnold's team now. I'm sure he's going to want the football, but he's not going to do anything to damage his relationship with Sam. That would be suicidal. 

1 minute ago, slats said:

I really don't see this happening. At all. 

Robby's done some dumb things off field and needs to clean his act up, but he's not an idiot. His future success is tied to the success of the team's new franchise QB. I'm confident that he understands that. This is Darnold's team now. I'm sure he's going to want the football, but he's not going to do anything to damage his relationship with Sam. That would be suicidal. 

Yea he is, that’s the problem.  

1 hour ago, sec101row23 said:

I some how...feel like...none of this is actually true.

LOL.

16 hours ago, Paradis said:

I watch WRs when i'm masturbating. 

Dude hasn't even been paid yet, and he's flirting with disaster... Mike MacCagnan is not extending Robbie Anderson and writing million dollar cheques his way. Not happening. He's on borrowed time till next summer. 

"I'm going to nut in your wife's eye, Officer"

-Robbie Anderson, 2018

don't kid yourself. it all depends on what anderson does this season.  if he can be that scary player, he'll get the scary money.  about the only thing that will keep him out of the money is if mac decides he's not going to pay so much for his wr corp.  he'll give him an offer and let him walk.

11 hours ago, Titan24 said:

You mean the front office that found him And developed him . That’s a intresting take . 

11 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

oh and He’s 6’3 190 lbs.

His police report had him listed at 6’3 162.

That’s skinny as sh*t, especially for a professional football player.

2 hours ago, sec101row23 said:

kid hasn’t had 1 locker room issue since he has been here . His teammates clearly like him .. Now your trying to create some kinda he is diva narrative .  

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Well everything else says 190. That’s too big of a difference. Someone’s lying right?

Yeah, I’d put my money on the police report being a helluva lot more accurate than his Wikipedia page or his listing on NFL.com or the team website.

1 minute ago, Untouchable said:

Yeah, I’d put my money on the police report being a helluva lot more accurate than his Wikipedia page or his listing on NFL.com or the team website.

Lmaoo why police aren’t weighing him during a arrest .  I’m pretty sure that measurement come from license 

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

After Williams, Anderson is the Jets second best overall talent, and that’s by a lot. Still, giving him money is guaranteed humiliation 

Atleast your honest enough to admit he is talented.  I’m sure whatever team pays him is gonna protect themselves in the contract . In case he does get himself in real trouble . 

Archived