OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JetsYanks13 said:

The jets current coaching staff is the worst in the entire NFL! You cannot say fake injury cause you don’t know that. Lastly, he threw 4 picks in a game as a rookie. Troy aikman lined up behind a guard instead of a center as rookie. Also, how many games did aikman win as a rookie?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

look man , i like Darnold

i just hate it when Jets fans are talking sh*t about other QB's like Darnold is playing so great.

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Do you legitimately think Mahomes would be doing anything remotely close to what he's doing with this staff and surrounding roster?

No - but if that’s the logic, we shouldn’t draft anyone.  Jamal Adams would be much more impactful on the Chiefs too.

Also - Mahommes plus a 1 and 3 2s would be a lot better than Darnold and Adams.

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Allen is garbage, but anyone who has watched Darnold and says we are set at QB based on what we’ve seen so far is deluding themselves.

The kid is 21 years old and has all the tools to be a great NFL qb. Let's see what harkens next year with a new coaching staff. 

I think if Cleveland took Darnold and we took Baker, we would be wishing Darnold fell to us. Coaching staff is garbage here.

I could not agree more. I feel like that about many of the players we have. Our coaching and development is terrible.

2 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

No - but if that’s the logic, we shouldn’t draft anyone.  Jamal Adams would be much more impactful on the Chiefs too.

Also - Mahommes plus a 1 and 3 2s would be a lot better than Darnold and Adams.

Kid is 21 years old. He has limited talent around him, no oline, and a sh*tty coaching staff. Let’s give the kid a chance next year with more resources. Mahomes is very good but it’s much easier when you have talent around you

Just now, Jets723 said:

Kid is 21 years old. He has limited talent around him, no oline, and a sh*tty coaching staff. Let’s give the kid a chance next year with more resources. Mahoney is very good but it’s much easier when you have talent around you

What about my post says anything about giving up on Darnold?

I agree with you. But if you have two WR in view, one who is uncovered and the other is blanked and you decide to throw the ball to the one who's blanked, that's just a poor decision you have to own and not blame others.

Sure. Fair point but he’s a rookie abd it’s to be expected. This is why im still happy we chose to start him this year. the only way to learn from the bad decisions you mention is to make them. :-)

8 minutes ago, playtowinthegame said:

Josh Allen looks like he belongs on an NFL field. To compare him to Petterman is just straight assinine. This is coming from someone who thought Allen would be a bust and was dead set against drafting him. I was wrong about the kid. He's gonna be a problem for us for years to come.

he has to get more accurate some of those throws were bad. If he cant run then it is like a 50% chance of something good or bad happening. I would rather have Arnold or Rosen there is just more to work with as in one of those runs is gonna get him killed

Archived