OFFICIAL JETS VS BILLS GAME THREAD

Creepy Lurker

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Yeah I've seen all of the games they've both played in. Take away Allens legs and he'd be Nathan Peterman with a stronger arm.

Josh Allen looks like he belongs on an NFL field. To compare him to Petterman is just straight assinine. This is coming from someone who thought Allen would be a bust and was dead set against drafting him. I was wrong about the kid. He's gonna be a problem for us for years to come.

2 minutes ago, prime21 said:

I think if Cleveland took Darnold and we took Baker, we would be wishing Darnold fell to us. Coaching staff is garbage here.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Agreed. Let’s be hon st Baker has a better team around him compared to Sam.  For example Sams center couldn’t even snap a damn ball correctly for like 6 weeks lol

Jokes on you. They do have stones. 

It’s called crack rock.

Watching the Jets this year I’d like a nice hit of crack

Myself

How unfortunate my 1 month old son will grow up

Being a Jets fan like me and suffer. I should let him root for the Niners like his dad but my pride won’t let it

3 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

Even with that, he’s a rookie and it’s expected for him to make poor decisions. He’s by far the best qb we’ve had since Pennington. No question. He’s in his first year with a dysfunctional coaching staff and negative overall situation.

JetNation.com mobile ekapp

I agree with you. But if you have two WR in view, one who is uncovered and the other is blanked and you decide to throw the ball to the one who's blanked, that's just a poor decision you have to own and not blame others.

at least his coaches are not scared to let him throw the ball and didnt bench him for a fake injury because he could not stop passing to the other team 

The jets current coaching staff is the worst in the entire NFL! You cannot say fake injury cause you don’t know that. Lastly, he threw 4 picks in a game as a rookie. Troy aikman lined up behind a guard instead of a center as rookie. Also, how many games did aikman win as a rookie?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Archived