Go Raiders

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Any chance that Seattle sits their starters next week against Arizona?

If the Seahawks win, they would protect the 5 seed and a matchup with Dallas.  If they lose they could end up going to Chicago.  If I am Seattle, I want to win that game and go to Dallas instead of Soldier Field, but it probably depends on how banged up they are if they need to rest guys.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, joenamathwouldn'tcry said:

Problem is I can see the Jets beating the Cheaters if they can prevent another meltdown...…..Oh,  never mind.

It would be shocking since the bye is on the line for the Pats/Refs and due to that Refs won't let the Pats lose. Our D may end up breaking last weeks penalty record cause any dropped Pats pass will likely be a PI.

So we either get one of the top 3 pass rushers, or if QB Haskins is on the board when we pick maybe we trade down to say the Bucs and still be able to get a top player but get a lot in return like additional 2nd and 4th this year and maybe a 1st or 2nd next year. Heck if some team wants a QB they like trading up 3-4 spots is gonna be costly.

16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Any chance that Seattle sits their starters next week against Arizona?

I was wondering the same thing.   But based on what Pete Carroll just said and his history in this situation...

No.  They won't. 

Carroll might sit a couple of guys that are knicked up, but the healthy guys are playing to win.

Arizona will have the #1 pick.

9 minutes ago, Jet Life said:

For the Jets to beat SF in SOS they will need 3 of the following 4 results

NYG over DAL

TB over ATL

BAL over CLE

LAC over DEN

Amazingly, I think all four of those are favored the way we need them to go.  Small lines and varying at different sites but still...helpful.

NYG favored by 2.5 (home) 

TB favored by 1.5 (home) [this one may be a pick'em on most sites]

BAL favored by 4.5 (home)

LAC favored by 5.5 (away)

2 hours ago, RoadFan said:

I was wondering the same thing.   But based on what Pete Carroll just said and his history in this situation...

No.  They won't. 

Carroll might sit a couple of guys that are knicked up, but the healthy guys are playing to win.

Arizona will have the #1 pick.

McVay may decide to sit some key players & Rosen may have his best game, if so & the Cards win the jets may have the 1st overall... lotta "ifs" but hey, crazier things have happened.

Archived