Harry Anderson Re-Signed!

IndianaJet

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

“Harry” Anderson is my favorite player. My god. Could we at least get the name right? Haha. 

Hey...my bad, I was watching Henry and the Handerson's at the same time I was checking twitter.

19 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So the Jets keep a pass rusher after all. That lessens the sting of Barr going away

We talked about this yesterday. He is NOT a pass rusher. You have to be kidding me. He’s an interior defensive lineman that will occasionally  get to the QB. There is a difference between interior line and edge rushers. Please do yourself a favor and research at this point. Geez.

4 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

We addressed this yesterday. He is NOT a pass rusher. You have to be kidding me. He’s an interior defensive lineman that will occasional get to the QB. There is a difference between interior line and edge rushers. Please do yourself a favor and research at this point. Geez.

Towards the end of the year he was providing fairly regular pressure up the middle. This is a very solid signing.

Just now, johnnysd said:

Towards the end of the year he was providing fairly regular pressure up the middle. This is a very solid signing.

I know. I was replying to him regarding our conversation yesterday when he said trey flowers(I think it was him or some other edge rusher) and Henry Anderson were the same type of player just because they were defensive ends and didn’t understand the difference in scheme and responsibilities.

I’m one of the bigger Henry Anderson fans and predicted $8mil/per when trying to estimate resignings last year. I’m very happy with this. 

Archived