IndianaJet

Harry Anderson Re-Signed!

I can't wait for it to be $12 million per year lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

“Harry” Anderson is my favorite player. My god. Could we at least get the name right? Haha. 

I'm glad for him. Guy played his butt off for a going nowhere team.

That's alotta dough but he played his tail off last year. Good for him.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, LinemanCT said:

Jesus. Fire Mac.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 1

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

“Harry” Anderson is my favorite player. My god. Could we at least get the name right? Haha. 

Hey...my bad, I was watching Henry and the Handerson's at the same time I was checking twitter.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

So the Jets keep a pass rusher after all. That lessens the sting of Barr going away

We talked about this yesterday. He is NOT a pass rusher. You have to be kidding me. He’s an interior defensive lineman that will occasionally  get to the QB. There is a difference between interior line and edge rushers. Please do yourself a favor and research at this point. Geez.

• Upvote 1

Just now, IndianaJet said:

Hey...my bad, I was watching Henry and the Handerson's at the same time I was checking twitter.

Night Court, man

Macc needed the win.  But this wasn't window dressing.  Anderson is a solid piece in the DL.  12 hours ago, I was convinced we were all in on QW and no way we draft JA.  Now I've just about done a 180.

• Upvote 2

Just now, IndianaJet said:

Dude....I was going to post a Harry and the Henderson’s pic for this. I totally get it now. 

• Upvote 1

I like the player, good signing.  Pricey but just what i expected when we can't sign other peoples players.

Leo willimans will be given his huge deal as well when we have all this cash left over

4 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

We addressed this yesterday. He is NOT a pass rusher. You have to be kidding me. He’s an interior defensive lineman that will occasional get to the QB. There is a difference between interior line and edge rushers. Please do yourself a favor and research at this point. Geez.

Towards the end of the year he was providing fairly regular pressure up the middle. This is a very solid signing.

So this all but makes Nathan Sheppard useless right ?  Well I guess depth . 

Just now, Scoop24 said:

So this all but makes Nathan Sheppard useless right ? 

He was before, right?

• Haha 1

Just now, johnnysd said:

Towards the end of the year he was providing fairly regular pressure up the middle. This is a very solid signing.

I know. I was replying to him regarding our conversation yesterday when he said trey flowers(I think it was him or some other edge rusher) and Henry Anderson were the same type of player just because they were defensive ends and didn’t understand the difference in scheme and responsibilities.

I’m one of the bigger Henry Anderson fans and predicted $8mil/per when trying to estimate resignings last year. I’m very happy with this.