Draft Trade Rumors

choon328

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

Idk if anyone should trust Casserly but he literally just said, "Haskins, big surprise coming tonight....". They asked him what it was and he said, "If I knew it I'd tell you". Then said it's fake but that he hasn't gotten the second half of the story. This ******* guy lol

Casserly is living off the Redskins from days long  gone by looks like a Moe and prolly is one too.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

I think this is 100% the NFL telling the Cards that they can't have a Mario Williams situation where they had a contract and Mario signing before the draft even started. Murray is the pick... everything else is smoke

Yea, if you think about it, ever since the NFL moved the draft to primetime TV on Thursday for R1, and began treating it like the broadcast of an actual event... none of the first overall picks have been announced in advanced. I think it's a handshake deal type thing between the NFL and the top team, to help them market the draft with suspense. 

5 minutes ago, Bruce Harper said:

"there was a sense" = "I misreported yesterday"

exactly, our reporters are so bad, fake news.

There has been a sense that we will trade out as long as we get compensation because we dont need a QB and need picks.

I agree that is QW and Bosa go 1 and 2 that is our very best possibility to get a boat load of picks...trading down is all good. Just the Bills might trade up to 3 is crazy lol. I cant wait for tongiht!! to see what happens

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Yea, if you think about it, ever since the NFL moved the draft to primetime TV on Thursday for R1, and began treating it like the broadcast of an actual event... none of the first overall picks have been announced in advanced. I think it's a handshake deal type thing between the NFL and the top team, to help them market the draft with suspense. 

Its all about the viewers now and if the number 1 pick is already determined it kills viewers 

This Jets love QW talk is the straw for this camel's back... I would already be drunk and crushing up ativans if not for all these rumors of trading down, and/or ARZ interest...

If we end up with yet another rotating 3-4 "BPA" DT,  that will enough to retire me from the draft business. I got kids, man.

3 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

If we trade out of top 10 we are idiots 

We're idiots if we think there's some magical talent gap between pick #10 and #11. After the top five, most of the players in the first round and probably even the early second round are pretty fungible. 

Arizona is trying to get a 1 for Rosen and teams are laughing in their face, so this is what you do when you’re exposed and stupid, as Keim is. They’ve played this so poorly that they’re going to end up having both Murray and Rosen on the roster in a week and begging the Giants for a conditional three to save some face. 

Just now, BroadwayRay said:

We're idiots if we think there's some magical talent gap between pick #10 and #11. After the top five, most of the players in the first round and probably even the early second round are pretty fungible. 

i've read that bosa/Q are top 2 and then there's a handful of players with 1st round grades.  i imagine the jets would take this into consideration when trading.  

Just now, T0mShane said:

Arizona is trying to get a 1 for Rosen and teams are laughing in their face, so this is what you do when you’re exposed and stupid, as Keim is. They’ve played this so poorly that they’re going to end up having both Murray and Rosen on the roster in a week and begging the Giants for a conditional three to save some face. 

either the giants or redskins are getting rosen for a bargain tomorrow.  

35 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

I’m of the opinion that there is nothing more pathetic than ‘buttfumbling’ a post, maybe if you are 11 years old....maybe!

otherwise, embarrassing.

Lol. Come on. Who cares about being buttfumbled really?  I rarely buttfumble or downvote anyone. I don't care if someone does it to me. I don't hold a grudge against anyone, even the guys I argue with. For me it ends when the thread does. Stop taking it so seriously. Life's too short.

21 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Not to the extent of Mario Williams... NFL was extremely pissed that it happened the way it did. 

News came out that he was going to be the pick at about 3am the morning of the draft. Up until them it was supposed to be a no brainer that Reggie Bush was going #1. I remember bc I was in Manhattan getting passes for the draft at midnight.

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I'm having trouble figuring out what the actual plan has been from them. They tanked their Rosen leverage by basically saying "he's our QB....for NOW" like that helped anything. Then they leak that they love Murray, which further kills their Rosen leverage. Then they possibly are maybe ok with Rosen now? Just baffling if they don't end up trading down. They're so disjointed it is ridiculous.

1 minute ago, Jets Voice of Reason said:

I'm having trouble figuring out what the actual plan has been from them. They tanked their Rosen leverage by basically saying "he's our QB....for NOW" like that helped anything. Then they leak that they love Murray, which further kills their Rosen leverage. Then they possibly are maybe ok with Rosen now? Just baffling if they don't end up trading down. They're so disjointed it is ridiculous.

Eh, I think it's a case of they started off by being transparent, then the NFL told them to mix it up and help build intrigue for ratings of the draft broadcast.

Just now, Rangers9 said:

You would think Miami wants a Qb. This draft. I mean Fitz right now is their starter. So if they like Haskins would the Jets make a deal with an AFC East team. It would be unusual. 

I read a few twatters about the Phins acquiring Rosen.

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

He does not even mention the divisional rivals thing?  I've said before I'd have no issue trading down with a rival if it made my team better but NFL gms are more chicken.  Can you imagine Q Williams hammering Darnold in a game?

2 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

He does not even mention the divisional rivals thing?  I've said before I'd have no issue trading down with a rival if it made my team better but NFL gms are more chicken.  Can you imagine Q Williams hammering Darnold in a game?

Never happen. He'd have to go through Bradbury or McCoy.?

3 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Trade with the Bills? I wouldn't trade them the sweat off my balls. I been to Buffalo being the main reason.

I would. Who cares? It’s not like they’re trying to get a QB. As long as they wanna give us a big haul. 

Although I can see all the beat writers piling on when he sacks Darnold like a bunch of savages” Uhhh I wonder if Jets are regretting that trade blaaablaa”

29 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Well, they get a lot of money to broadcast this event, and that's money lost if the #1 is pre announced. 

20 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Lol. Come on. Who cares about being buttfumbled really?  I rarely buttfumble or downvote anyone. I don't care if someone does it to me. I don't hold a grudge against anyone, even the guys I argue with. For me it ends when the thread does. Stop taking it so seriously. Life's too short.

I hate people who  buttfumble me.  I put a curse on them - Mexican curses are powerful. ?

Archived