Former Jets Fan, newly minted Pats fan....

Lucagee

13 hours ago, Lucagee said:

Something to be said about not needing to explain why a team can't do what it is supposed to do, after it wins.  You take your pick at why the Jets lost yesterday, million reasons and all valid.  Simple put they did nothing to prove they are not losers.  Handed a victory, gift wrapped, they were extremely poorly prepared to play at a high level as a team. Not prepared to win.  I am done with the two day depressions, wasting incredible emotional and physical energy and money on a team that has no opportunity to win because they have BAD leadership (i.e coaching)  not capable of winning... Look forward to winning with my new team, the Pats!  So long Jets.

intrepid

On 9/9/2019 at 6:57 AM, Lucagee said:

Something to be said about not needing to explain why a team can't do what it is supposed to do, after it wins.  You take your pick at why the Jets lost yesterday, million reasons and all valid.  Simple put they did nothing to prove they are not losers.  Handed a victory, gift wrapped, they were extremely poorly prepared to play at a high level as a team. Not prepared to win.  I am done with the two day depressions, wasting incredible emotional and physical energy and money on a team that has no opportunity to win because they have BAD leadership (i.e coaching)  not capable of winning... Look forward to winning with my new team, the Pats!  So long Jets.

k so as a pats fan what do you think of thomas

On 9/9/2019 at 8:57 AM, Lucagee said:

How have the first couple of days been so far?  

On 9/9/2019 at 8:57 AM, Lucagee said:

Boo this man boo this man.

prob cheats on his taxes too

On 9/9/2019 at 5:57 AM, Lucagee said:

Bravo!!  Encore!! More!  (( throws flowers on stage)) 

Pats are about a year away from mediocrity.  Pick a team that's got 5 years or a decade ahead of them, like the Rams or Niners..

AFC- Browns, Kc..even when Pitt sucks, it' for short intervals.Raiders will win when they move to Vegas,thsts guaranteed. Maybe even the Colts .its a good chance Luck comes back..and JB leads to playoffs this year.But never lose  your Jets card. Just put it in the top drawer for now. When Oats suck, the division  will be an 8-8 dog fight lol

Stay away from Chargers. They're  basically  west coast Jets with just sexier  looking wins. They never win when it really counts

On 9/9/2019 at 6:01 AM, Patriot Killa said:

sad part is no matter how much of a troll job this is ^ 

there are truly REAL Jet fans triggered enough to say this and mean it from the bottom of their soul.

after a week one loss.

lol

+plus+ 50 years  of losing.

On 9/9/2019 at 7:33 AM, talisaynon said:

thinking about doing the same but to Baltimore. I need a team that understand and embraces analytics and has an actual organizational hierarchy in place that know how to build a football team. Jets gave up a 4th for Tim Tebow and decided to hire Adam Gase. Just losers. Enjoy your new team.

And actually averages  a super bowl  every 10 years. 

10 minutes ago, TNJet said:

I was a Jet fan looong before Brady came to the nfl. Proud to say i still am...and always will be. Because I have true character, faithfulness, and class. Something the Patriots organization hasn't had since the 90s.

...and you just threw 30, 40 years down the drain over tv entertainment. I'm  so proud of you :)

7 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Yes me and a billion other heterosexual males. I live for football. No skin off my back. I'm 37 btw...

A. So,.about 25 years then.

B. Then I predicted your future for at least another 10, 15 years.

C. Watching team lose every week on tv, qualifies as manhood?   

D. And you wonder  why the country's in the state  that  it's  in?

That free phone football commercial  basically  shows what a bunch of morons we are.

• WTF? 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2019 at 9:07 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

You’re a smart man.  I love watching the pats  Who does like greatness?

But I cant leave the jets.  I have battered wife syndrome.

I love watching the Jets! It's cheap, primal scream therapy for me, although I probably go through more high blood pressure meds during football season. Nonetheless, I cannot and will not root for any other team ... green and white (but not "stealth black") is ingrained in my football DNA. So, if the OP wants to leave, then good riddance. We don't need fair weather fans. When Brady and BB retire, where will the OP go next? Who cares? I'll still be with Gang Green.

On 9/10/2019 at 7:52 PM, Hackenberg - Banned said:

Like..seven people post  here. Where the hell are 38 butt fumbles and 13 dislikes coming from?

Screenshot_2019-09-10-16-34-19.png

Just saw this gem from this banned poster. 7 people post here yet we have days here this year with over 4,000 posts. We are over a million page views just about every month this year. Oh and we just surpassed 4 million posts.

But yes, only 6 people post here. That's right, I took your name off the role call list.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1