RoadFan

words from Le'Veon Bell: show some patience...

Don't quit guys.  This team isnt winning anything.  We all know that.  They never were this year.  Everything has gone wrong.  But let's see how they respond.

I really believe this is not the team we are going to see in the final 10 games.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Darnold and Herndon should help

Herndon is still missing one more. 

I love Bell. He has been a class act. We fans aren’t going anywhere because we don’t know any better. But we will be critical of things until sh*t is fixed. I know we need patience but the early performance of Gase and even Douglas has been concerning. 

It truly is amazing the Le’Veon has become the voice of reason, a calm leader both on the field and off.  He's been worth every penny even if he's been the only bright spot on the offense so far.  It sucks that because the Jets are an 0-3 disaster the rest of the world won't notice how much leadership and professionalism this guy has shown, especially given what the world saw with AB.

It further proves he was cast in a negative light..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

It truly is amazing the Le’Veon has become the voice of reason, a calm leader both on the field and off.  He's been worth every penny even if he's been the only bright spot on the offense so far.  It sucks that because the Jets are an 0-3 disaster the rest of the world won't notice how much leadership and professionalism this guy has shown, especially given what the world saw with AB.

He's my fave.  Just ecstatic he is a New York Jet.

He was worth several million more than what they paid.  Like i said in a previous thread.  Rodeo drive at Kohl's price.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Mosley n Quinnen too.

6 minutes ago, RobR said:

Herndon is still missing one more. 

you sure?

is it 4 weeks or 4 games? 

I feel so bad for him.  Poor guy.  Best player on the team by far and his coach didn’t want him and the team is miserable. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Guy is obviously a locker room cancer. 

You and I disagree on, seemingly, everything lately.

But dude... this is a funny post.  Right on.

1 minute ago, JiF said:

I feel so bad for him.  Poor guy.  Best player on the team by far and his coach didn’t want him and the team is miserable. 

His coach did not want to invest that kind of money in the position, because of all the glaring holes he needed that money to address. What an idiot!

2 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

His coach did not want to invest that kind of money in the position, because of all the glaring holes he needed that money to address. What an idiot!

Total idiot.  

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, fusionCA said:

you sure?

is it 4 weeks or 4 games? 

4 games. We desperately need him back.

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

I love this guy, but unfortunately, we can't clone him

Truly a special talent.  Too bad we can't open up a hole for him.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Guy is obviously a locker room cancer. 

I hope so

2 hours ago, Butterfield said:

Proof that Gase’s delusion is spreading.

Hmmmm...

The healthy Rams offense scored 3 points in the first half against the same Browns defense the Jets just played with their 2nd and 3rd string QB.  

The Jets just played the New England Patriots who held Ben Roethlisberger to 3 points in week 1 for the entire game... and shut out the Dolphins.

So I ask you this?  Is it possible that many fans' expectations were significantly more delusional?

Patience.  Give Adam Gase a chance... 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1
  • Downvote 1

2 hours ago, JetsFanatic said:

and Williams and Mosley...we do have some key pieces out...doesnt excuse it all but let's not pretend it isnt a contributor. Gotta love that he posted this. He is already better than I thought he was as a player and teammate.

2 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Hmmmm...

The healthy Rams offense just scored 3 points in the first half against the same defense the Jets just played with their 2nd and 3rd string QB.  

The Jets just played the New England Patriots who held Ben Roethlisberger to 3 points in week 1 for the entire game... and shut out the Dolphins.

So I ask you this?  Is it possible that many fans' expectations were significantly more delusional?

Patience.  Give Adam Gase a chance... 

What about his past performances make you think this will get better?

Bell is the man. But unfortunately we dont have dogs. Jamal will tell him about that issue in due time.