SB Halftime Show - Shake that...

prime21

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

This is the best jay z could do?

Its better than whatever singer or group they probably would have tabbed.  Do you want to see Meek Mill or Snoop dog? Lol

Let the skanks shake it!!  By halftime the liquor will turn them into goddesses.

• Upvote 2

On 9/26/2019 at 5:22 PM, varjet said:

Jenny from the Block is from the Bronx.  I don’t know how she got associated with Miami.

Now Pitbull, Gloria Estefan and Flor-ida would be good.

Pitball is all Miami. 

I just spent 5 days there,  Returned yesterday.  It is a special place. 

When you say special do you mean. A complete shit hole ghetto with ridiculous high crime, bad traffic, over priced housing and no one speaks English or way expensive beach homes and condos full of people that never go west of federal?

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I saw Paul McCartney when I attended the Super Bowl in Jacksonville in 2004 so I'm good, don't need to see another.

SAR I

The one and only time I saw Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers was at Super Bowl XLII when the Giants beat the Patriots to end their perfect season.  Because the game was so good I almost forgot about the half-time show which I should have appreciated more.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, TNJet said:

2 biggest skanks in the music industry in the same night. It will be truly epic. Too bad I use this time to heat up more nachos, wings and put more beer in the cooler.

I’m sorry that your pristine genitalia does not allow you to enjoy the female body in conjunction with the mute button... especially 2 bodies that have looked the same for 20 years, and phenomenal at that.

Go ahead, tell us you wouldn’t bang because but too fat.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, David Harris said:

JLO ?.  The worst no talent nothing in history-  an honorary Kardashian.

Dudes don’t watch halftime shows for entertainment. We wndure them because we have no choice

At least these two look good, unlike mick jagger and Gaga and their @CTM bodies

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m sorry that your pristine genitalia does not allow you to enjoy the female body in conjunction with the mute button... especially 2 bodies that have looked the same for 20 years, and phenomenal at that.

Go ahead, tell us you wouldn’t bang because but too fat.

I came here for the Jets, I stay for the high brow conversations

• Haha 1