DK Metcalf

choon328

5 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Anybody who criticized him as a workout warrior and someone who would never be good bc of a 3 cone time should have to register as a dimbass who doesn't know football.  The registration starts now.  I'll wait....

I literally said back in April, "**** it, take him at 3". 

And I stand by it. Quinnen is a heartless ghost. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 2

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

I literally said back in April, "**** it, take him at 3". 

And I stand by it. Quinnen is a heartless ghost. 

I said the same thing and got ridiculed by the people who thought he'd be no good and the people who apparently want to draft defense in the first round every year. 

I would say Q is playing like Leo right now but at least Leo gets pressures.  Kyle Phillips looks like a much better player then Q and it's not even ******* close.  What a disaster. 

• Upvote 2

I don't blame people for being wrong pre-draft. I liked him but there were some risks involved and I'm happy he's doing well. I decided a few weeks back that since we're so bad, I am going to root for the Seahawks on the back burner.

Just now, Jetsfan4life90 said:

If he was drafted by the Jets, he'd probably be looking like a bust already. Jets don't have any luck in drafting players like DK Metcalf that are high risk-high reward. Look at Stephen Hill for exhibit A. 

Anybody with any football sense would have never compared Mercalf to Hill.  It's a moronic analogy. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, David Harris said:

Exhibit B

So pointing out that people were wrong is immature? This entire board revolves around people arguing about whose opinion is correct.  I just happen to have evidence now.  So like i said,  you must not like to hear it bc you were on the opposite side of my gloating. Which is fine.  Go change your diaper, you'll be fine. 

• Thumb Down 1

27 minutes ago, choon328 said:

So pointing out that people were wrong is immature? This entire board revolves around people arguing about whose opinion is correct.  I just happen to have evidence now.  So like i said,  you must not like to hear it bc you were on the opposite side of my gloating. Which is fine.  Go change your diaper, you'll be fine. 

Everything ok in your life? 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, choon328 said:

Anybody who criticized him as a workout warrior and someone who would never be good bc of a 3 cone time should have to register as a dimbass who doesn't know football.  The registration starts now.  I'll wait....

The downvotes say it all.  Congrats! You got your DT.

7 hours ago, choon328 said:

Starts thread about a 2nd round pick with 400 receiving yards on the year.

The Jets had no second round pick.

Q Williams plays as much as defensive lineman nobody knows.

Josh Allen is tearing it up and the Jets need an edge rusher.

But yeah let's gloat about Metcalf who is playing in a great system.

Not sure it's the other posters that need to check their diapers 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, choon328 said:

I said the same thing and got ridiculed by the people who thought he'd be no good and the people who apparently want to draft defense in the first round every year. 

I would say Q is playing like Leo right now but at least Leo gets pressures.  Kyle Phillips looks like a much better player then Q and it's not even ******* close.  What a disaster. 

Metcalf isnt even the best wr in the draft. I guess we should gave drafted Mclaurin at 3. 

13 hours ago, choon328 said:

So funny we write off guys before their career even starts but then demand to see our own prospects for 5 years in perfect situations before giving up

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Yea, he's definitely better than I thought he'd be.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves too much.  PFF has given him a 67 rating for the season, which is about the same as all the other wrs on that roster (65, 71 etc).  Having Russel Wilson throwing to you, has a tendency to inflate your numbers somewhat.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Hael said:

Yea, he's definitely better than I thought he'd be.  But let's not get ahead of ourselves too much.  PFF has given him a 67 rating for the season, which is about the same as all the other wrs on that roster (65, 71 etc).  Having Russel Wilson throwing to you, has a tendency to inflate your numbers somewhat.

PFF is not the Bible they had Darron Lee rated highly because of one game last year

• Upvote 1