***OFFICIAL DOLPHINS VS JETS GAME THREAD***

1 minute ago, RonaldJet said:

How do you defend that stupid lateral? That was awful.

Also why when Darnold missed a pass Feely took a giant dump on him (also missing Robby) and when Fitz misses passes it’s “one he wants back”. I just don’t remember Fitz ever getting ball washed when he was on the Jets. 

I dont defend that lateral. He has 120 something passing yards and 50 rushing yards and has moved the sticks constantly with a worse set of WRs than we have.

As for the announcers, except for that one overthrown pass they have been very even about praising both QBs.

And are you kidding? EVERYONE in the media was worshiping Fitz his first year with us! It was the most popular he had ever been! 

4 minutes ago, RonaldJet said:

How do you defend that stupid lateral? That was awful.

Also why when Darnold missed a pass Feely took a giant dump on him (also missing Robby) and when Fitz misses passes it’s “one he wants back”. I just don’t remember Fitz ever getting ball washed when he was on the Jets. 

Feely is probably good friends with Fitz. That's what it sounds like to me. 

2 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Let's come back to this in about an hour and a half lol. 

I only know what the Jets have beat into my head for 38 years, and that's not closing out games. 

Oh, I get it; you have no confidence the team will hold out - I have been a fan for 50 years. Seen it a hundred times. But, can't we wait until they start blowing these big plays and giving up the game before we call them out?

We have seen Fitz get desperate and throw 4+ picks in a game - maybe that happens too...

9 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Nice to see you haven’t gotten arrested at that Robbins event... yet.

?

It was close last night. Was pretty much heckling the freaks. Long day, 9am to 3am

Today we're hanging out in the security office watching football. Much better. LOL

• Upvote 1

Just now, bostonmajet said:

Oh, I get it; you have no confidence the team will hold out - I have been a fan for 50 years. Seen it a hundred times. But, can't we wait until they start blowing these big plays and giving up the game before we call them out?

We have seen Fitz get desperate and throw 4+ picks in a game - maybe that happens too...

Fair enough. I guess chalk it up to JetsAnxiety

• Upvote 1