it happens a few times a year

kmnj

the jets play a game where the spread just does not make sense-it has happened a few times already and the pitt game is another

pitt is going to thrash the jets something awful

their defense is going to eat sam alive

spread is -pitt 3 jets will lose by 21+ even with a fourth string qb going vs us and our strength is our run d-you will get to see coaching at its finest and at its worst-there is zero chance the jets win this game plus they should have conner and juju going vs us

• Thumb Down 2

3 minutes ago, kmnj said:

the jets play a game where the spread just does not make sense-it has happened a few times already and the pitt game is another

spread is -pitt 3 jets will lose by 21+ even with a fourth string qb going vs us and our strength is our run d-you will get to see coaching at its finest and at its worst-there is zero chance the jets win this game plus they should have conner and juju going vs us

I actually don't think so. Jets win this one.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

caps-lock-keyboard-featured.jpg

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Don't really care how someone constructs a post ie. spelling, grammar etc., if I can't read it I move on. I have more important things to worry about.

To each their own, I find reading a post with no capitalization of any kind extremely distracting.  

2 hours ago, The Crusher said:

I actually don't think so. Jets win this one.

i actually think they have a good chance.  pitt blew their chance of a playoff berth by losing to the bills.  it's not like their qb is any great shakes.  and bell may have something to prove.  i'm not saying it will be an easy game.  the jets will have to play hard the whole game.

3 hours ago, kmnj said:

Duck is trash... And Pitt is highly overrated this year.. 

Public will be all over Pitt just like they were with bills... 

Jets win this game

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, rangerous said:

i actually think they have a good chance.  pitt blew their chance of a playoff berth by losing to the bills.  it's not like their qb is any great shakes.  and bell may have something to prove.  i'm not saying it will be an easy game.  the jets will have to play hard the whole game.

If we can get a couple dawgs back, we will make a game of it. 

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

To each their own, I find reading a post with no capitalization of any kind extremely distracting.  

consider  it a sign of the times.  most of word processing programs have built in spell check and capitalization that people just find it inconvenient to hit the shift key.

10 hours ago, kmnj said:

Did you watch Pitt this week? Great defense, awesome pass rush, horrific offense. 

If Pitt could run the ball they would be favored by a wide margin. The Jets run defense is great and Gregg Williams is facing a 3rd string QB who legit looks bad.

Q Williams is back, Adams is back (most likely).

So right now the game comes down to: Can the Jets protect Sam Darnold at all? They didn't do a terrible job in this regard against Baltimore. The Jets played well at home this year. That is why the line is what it is. 

The Jets legit have a chance to win this game because the way the matchup breaks down.

• Upvote 1