***OFFICIAL DON’T LET GO OF THE ROPE JETS V BILLS GAMEDAY THREAD***

T0mShane

5 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

The 2 DBs that were behind Crowder weren’t as close as I originally thought based on the different angle that they showed in another replay. Doesn’t look nearly as bad as I thought. I don’t know what the other options on the field were but it looks much better considering there was interference. See, this is how you discuss football. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, batman10023 said:

He’s basically stopped running on these types of plays.  Not sure why

I generally agree. That last one was fine though. There were two Bills defenders at the first down marker. He would have not come close to that first down. The throw was the right decision. Now that 3rd and 1. Come on. 

• Upvote 2

I think it gets lost sometimes just how bad the Jets OL is.  Everyone knows they are bad, but not sure everyone appreciates just how bad they really are.  Jets OL has 3 regular starters out there, and Bills have nothing but backs up on the DL, and there are still no holes to run through and the pocket is collapsed nearly every pass play.

It really is something.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Pressing on a meaningless game that no one cares about ?

He's an athlete and this is a professional football team that wants to go into the off-season with something to build on.  I know it's hard for the chip eating fans to grasp at home but these guys are actually playing for something.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

Pressing on a meaningless game that no one cares about ?

Why not?  We have a new GM/HC duo in town.  Sam Darnold is QBing for a regime that didn't draft him. 

Obviously I expect there's nothing stopping him from being "the guy" in 2020.  But Sam can't operate like that.  He has to operate like his job is on the line like everybody else. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

I think it gets lost sometimes just how bad the Jets OL is.  Everyone knows they are bad, but not sure everyone appreciates just how bad they really are.  Jets OL has 3 regular starters out there, and Bills have nothing but backs up on the DL, and there are still no holes to run through and the pocket is collapsed nearly every pass play.

It really is something.

I don’t appreciate it at all. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

It really is something.

Absolutely. 

Game in and game out, it's the worst OL I have seen us have since at least 2005, and I think this year's run blocking is worse than that unit's was

• Upvote 1