Rams trading Brandin Cooks to the Texans

5 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

I've said it for years now O'Brien is the most hilariously overrated coach in this league.  Then they gave him full power.

He has a slightly above average record as a coach (but I still find his in game management horrible). He's a terrible GM. 

• Upvote 1

Getting a 4th rounder back, after giving up a 2nd rounder for Cooks at the concussed twilight of his career should be an immediate firing for Bill O’Brien.

But for some reason he continues to run the show without a GM.

How many Kraft-Rub-and-Tug videos does O’Brien have on Houston’s ownership?...

Just now, Adoni Beast said:

Getting a 4th rounder back, after giving up a 2nd rounder for Cooks at the concussed twilight of his career should be an immediate firing for Bill O’Brien.

But for some reason he continues to run the show without a GM.

How many Kraft-Rub-and-Tug videos does O’Brien have on Houston’s ownership?...

And its a 2022 4th rounder, at that.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

The Texans owner is an old senile man, why he is letting O’Brien run that franchise into the ground is beyond me.   I really hope Deshaun doesn’t sign an extension there.  

He is destroying the franchise, its unbelievable that the rams got a 2nd for cooks.  I always wonder if O'Brien sits back at the end of the day just wringing his hands together laughing thinking he's fooled the whole league and pulled off the smartest moves of a decade.

1 minute ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

He is destroying the franchise, its unbelievable that the rams got a 2nd for cooks.  I always wonder if O'Brien sits back at the end of the day just wringing his hands together laughing thinking he's fooled the whole league and pulled off the smartest moves of a decade.

He’s one of the more head scratching in game head coaches in the league, and maybe, now that Maccagnan is gone, probably the worst GM in the league.  

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And its a 2022 4th rounder, at that.  

You know what, 80?

Forget Dallas. I think you should start pushing a Jamal to Houston trade. It could be a dream come true for you... Watson even up for Adams?

Maybe add Watt  and Darnold...

O’Brien is so bad, he just might go for it. 

• Haha 1