Draft Rumors

SR24

• Simmons’ versatility may be working against him in some circles. The do-it-all Clemson linebacker may be dropping, with Albert Breer of SI.com writing that teams’ issues with Simmons’ potential fit could well result in him tumbling Thursday night. Noting that a team needs a detailed plan to get the most out of Simmons, Breer does not expect him to go in the top seven.

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

REPORT: The #Raiders are very interested in WR CeeDee Lamb, per

. The Raiders have pick #12, the NY Jets have pick #11. If the #Eagles want any chance of getting him, it appears the #Jets are the people to make a deal with, as they are reportedly trying to do.

Would cost a 2nd rounder.  Jets could take Mims or a tackle.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

. The Raiders have pick #12, the NY Jets have pick #11. If the #Eagles want any chance of getting him, it appears the #Jets are the people to make a deal with, as they are reportedly trying to do.

Why I hope we take lamb f the eagles and raider

• Haha 2

These talking heads don't know spit! The only news they are getting right now is news the teams WANT them to THINK they are getting. Love to see Bengals take Burrow & see 2 teams swoop in front of Miami & a QB, lol. 

Miami left holding their Dick. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:
  • Simmons’ versatility may be working against him in some circles. The do-it-all Clemson linebacker may be dropping, with Albert Breer of SI.com writing that teams’ issues with Simmons’ potential fit could well result in him tumbling Thursday night. Noting that a team needs a detailed plan to get the most out of Simmons, Breer does not expect him to go in the top seven.

The Jamal Adams syndrome.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

These talking heads don't know spit! The only news they are getting right now is news the teams WANT them to THINK they are getting. Love to see Bengals take Burrow & see 2 teams swoop in front of Miami & a QB, lol. 

Miami left holding their Dick. 

Agreed.  Their job is to try and stir sh*t up.  I’m surprised many believe it lol

20 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

Best case scenario for the Jets is this. I want Eagles to over pay uis for Lamb. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

Best case scenario for the Jets is this. I want Eagles to over pay uis for Lamb. 

It’s hard to see the jets trading out of 11 if a tackle is there, so i imagine these trading possibilities become realistic if the tackles are gone and teams want their pick of wr.

• Post of the Week 1

Picks 9 and 20 exactly match 3 on the value chart. Miami obviously has a ton more ammo. Wonder if Detroit is trying to leverage them. Jacksonville is tricky and certainly could make a compelling offer by adding other picks though.

• Upvote 1

Rumored to be negotiating a deal with the Lions to move up from No. 5 to No. 3, the Dolphins would take a tackle if they can complete that deal. However, part 2 of that swap may include a quarterback. The Dolphins have discussed the merits of taking a tackle with the first of their three first-round picks and then Jordan Lovelater in Round 1, Barry Jackson of the Miami Herald reports.

41 minutes ago, Augustiniak said:

It’s hard to see the jets trading out of 11 if a tackle is there, so i imagine these trading possibilities become realistic if the tackles are gone and teams want their pick of wr.

I think the Raiders and 49ers both want WR, we could theoretically move back 1-2 spots, and still pick before TB. 

3 minutes ago, Dandie Andie Doodle said:

I think the Raiders and 49ers both want WR, we could theoretically move back 1-2 spots, and still pick before TB. 

i hear you, but if i'm joe d i'm not getting cutsy if one of those tackles i want is staring at me in the face at 11.  we should be so lucky.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Augustiniak said:

i hear you, but if i'm joe d i'm not getting cutsy if one of those tackles i want is staring at me in the face at 11.  we should be so lucky.

Agree. I’m looking at it more like our target is 4-5 different guys. Ruggs, Jefferson, Ruiz, Cleveland, etc. I’d be happy with getting one of them + extra picks. If a top 3 OT is there, just make the pick.