Draft Rumors

SR24

10 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Back in 1876 Alexander Graham Bell invented the telephone.  Since then it's been upgraded quite a bit.  I hope that catches you up. 

Tony Soprano says Antonio Meucci invented the telephone.... and he got robbed!

11 minutes ago, choon328 said:
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

EWUuM1vWsAQNR4H?format=jpg&name=medium

My god that would be a whole level of idiotic if you ask me. You could get Tua and his blindside blocker in one draft or you can put Burrow on a team that is pretty stripped down. Very Mac daddy esque to go for the latter.

For me to drop from 11 down to 21, passing on those blue chip WRs who fill an immediate need. I would need at least Dillard, 21 and 53 which is a haul but that's not our problem. Could be a nice haul for us. 

Dillard, 21- Cesar Ruiz 48- Pittman 53- Shenault 68- Okwara 79- Bryce Hall. 

4 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

Going to be awesome to see Miami tank for Tua before getting screwed by a team trading up and drafting Tua right before their eyes. 

How would that make you feel as a Miami fan?

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, greengeek said:

Since every prospect has a hat from every team sitting in their home, they’ll each have 31 hats to put on eBay by Sunday.

How many of you guys will buy the unused hats of players you wanted but we didn’t draft!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I will buy every hat Becton has left over as long as there is a Jets hat in the pile and not on his head. 

• Sympathy 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Not at all crazy. Burrow is that f__ing good. Would HATE to see him in the AFC East for the next decade plus. 

Burrow to me isn’t a perfect prospect. One year of production is always a red flag-especially for a QB-even more for the #1 pick. 

• Upvote 2

One of the more fun but more annoying things about this draft is we have no real idea how tight the Jets' FO is on leaks. Will be interesting to have a comparison point for next year. Really hasn't seemed to be a whole lot of substance coming out about specific players in the first round - just this late up/down stuff.

Guys like McFarland, Robertson, Tuszka, Highsmith, and others who they've been linked to will be interesting to follow. Really more in the mid rounds though.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, ElBarrioJets said:

Goodell was good.

Lawd this ESPN coverage is painful.

This is effin depressing.  Imagining the season with no fans, games played in silence, players having trouble getting hyped...dozing off while watching the Jets for a different reason.

• Upvote 1