JetNation Masks would anyone wear these?

So I bought some and can order more if there is interest in them.  Selling them at cost, if anyone is interested:  

https://www.jetnation.com/product/jetnation-masks/

There are two sizes available, medium and large.  The large fits my big irish head. My 21 year old daughter has a normal sized human head and the medium was perfect for her.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

I actually am having my sister who bought some NY JETS material make me a mask, but those are awesome. She sent my wife an I some she already made, and then I asked if she could make one for Crimson Tide, and NY JETS. She said the material for the NY JETS was on back-order. Who knew anyone would want to be seen in public supporting the NY JETS lmao...

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Maxman said:

So I bought some and can order more if there is interest in them.  Selling them at cost, if anyone is interested:  

https://www.jetnation.com/product/jetnation-masks/

There are two sizes available, medium and large.  The large fits my big irish head. My 21 year old daughter has a normal sized human head and the medium was perfect for her.

nice idea but no.  my gf made mine way back in march or april and it has a jets logo on it.  i pulled the logo off of an old hat i had.

13 hours ago, Maxman said:

I just bought a few to try them out. The one up top is a medium the one on the bottom is a large.  If I got more and sold them at cost would anyone wear them?imageproxy.php?img=&key=87c0bc48e7eb0625

image.png

They look really cool.  I would wear them but I have bad allergies so I kind of have to wear the lighter Masks in order to breathe lol.  But yeah my kids would love these 

7 hours ago, 68JET11 said:

I actually am having my sister who bought some NY JETS material make me a mask, but those are awesome. She sent my wife an I some she already made, and then I asked if she could make one for Crimson Tide, and NY JETS. She said the material for the NY JETS was on back-order. Who knew anyone would want to be seen in public supporting the NY JETS lmao...

That's awesome. I made my own Tide one with the red A I salvaged from my 15 yr. old Khaki Bama  hat I was tossing.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, kelticwizard said:

I'd buy one but I was lucky enough to be given an N95 mask by a neighbor so I wear that.  Otherwise, I'd love one.

I how you had it fitted to your face or you may as well be wearing a tissue.

• Upvote 1

So I wore my JetNation mask for the first time today. Going on an RV trip this week, leave in the morning. Ran to Kohls to pick up some winter clothes (kidding, but that is what they still have out lol).  Anyhow I walk in, first guy I see is wearing a Jets shirt.

He gives me a long look reading the mask. You will say, you should have said hi. But no, I thought to myself this is probably Joe Willy or Jet Nut and he is going to attack me for being banned in the past.

:)

Thank you to everyone that ordered. We ordered 50 of them initially and there are about 10 left right now. If anyone wants to order one here is the link:  https://www.jetnation.com/product/jetnation-masks/

I will be back on Sunday, they will ship on Monday.  Thanks.

• Haha 2