Bad news supposedly coming out of Washington eventually

6 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

Does he really? I feel like he's equally bad at worst. I still put Dolan in the one tier above them so kudos to Woody for outbidding the one bored billionare that was worse than him

Yeah he does, really.  Hes hated by the fanbase, they want him to go away.  Hes exactly like Dolan and thats infinitely worse than the Johnsons 

9 minutes ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

You forgetting how we felt about Woody prior to his ambassador BS? The best thing Trump ever did was giving him a make believe, do nothing title. The dude paid 6 figures to Korn Ferry to get us Idzik, we got Joe Dougles now

Well hes gone.  What do you want 

The guy admitted he doesnt know enough and was told to hire Korn Ferry to help with the hire.  OMG, thats horrible, who would admit and do that.  Then he hired two HOF GMs to help after that didnt work out and we were hit with Macc.  And?  It didnt work out but the thought process was right.  I cant do this, let me get help.  

Heres the deal with Dolan.  He sucks as an owner because he thinks he know baseball, runs the Knicks like he does and makes stupid moves because in actuality he knows nothing about basketball.  Contrast that with how good he is as the owner of the Rangers.  Where he keeps his nose out of operations and lets the hockey people run the Rangers

You sound like you like Joe Douglas as GM, hired by Chris Johnson.  So to recap Woody looked for help and the help made bad selections, his brother hires JD and we like that but they suck worse than Snyder 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Well hes gone.  What do you want 

The guy admitted he doesnt know enough and was told to hire Korn Ferry to help with the hire.  OMG, thats horrible, who would admit and do that.  Then he hired two HOF GMs to help after that didnt work out and we were hit with Macc.  And?  It didnt work out but the thought process was right.  I cant do this, let me get help. 

Jesus. I didn't know anyone who likes the team could be this defensive about Woody. I'm sorry 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

Jesus. I didn't know anyone who likes the team could be this defensive about Woody. I'm sorry 

Defensive no

Thinking the situation you posted through instead of just whining about the result is harder though

8 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

So Dan Snyder already agreed to give into the mob, including Amazon, but the Washington Post....... also run by that bald headed snake Bezos is going for blood anyway.

Jeff Bezos' entire business was built off undercutting tax payers through avoiding sales tax and abusing the USPS for over a decade. That on top of child labor to make cheap sh*t while crushing American retail. Its almost fitting the other main factor in this name change was Nike, who's just as bad while also playing woke.

Bezos in orders of magnitude is exponentially worse than Snyder who's just a horrible football owner

not collecting and remitting sales tax actually saved his customers money.  when they started collecting sales tax it goes directly to the state.

• Sympathy 1

38 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Defensive no

Thinking the situation you posted through instead of just whining about the result is harder though

If you want to run down the situation with Woody in depth, we can. 

I can go earlier, but this will be more my adult life when I understood what was happening

He elevated Tanny to GM when he hired Mangini. Mangini was brought in to be like Belichick. Tanny was a a cap guy. Mangini actually built us a good team, just failed as a coach and got fired.

Next we hired Rex, or Woody did. We kept the cap guy and let the world's biggest kid make personnel decisions. It devastated the roster he inherited. Tanny the penny pusher got fired. 

Next he hired Korn Ferry and because the man you credit with reaching out cause it was him being smart and knowing it was outside his lane, kept Rex as a contingency for the GM hire. He spent over 6 figures on the search and we got Idzik because we're dysfunctional.

Fast forward. We hired Todd Bowles and made Mac the GM independent of each other, cause we're still dysfunctional. That was a failure as well.

Fast forward once again. We hired Adam Gase who ******* hated Mac, rightfully so. Again, this is dysfunction and sh*t rolls downhill from Woody. We let Mac run the draft and spend 100 million in FA before canning him a week later. Seems like him and the coach wherent even talking. Somehow we got a desirable GM to come in after that cause his relationship with Gase. Going forward I hope Dougles is in charge, but history tells me the dude you're defending will F it up

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

So Dan Snyder already agreed to give into the mob, including Amazon, but the Washington Post....... also run by that bald headed snake Bezos is going for blood anyway.

Jeff Bezos' entire business was built off undercutting tax payers through avoiding sales tax and abusing the USPS for over a decade. That on top of child labor to make cheap sh*t while crushing American retail. Its almost fitting the other main factor in this name change was Nike, who's just as bad while also playing woke.

Bezos in orders of magnitude is exponentially worse than Snyder who's just a horrible football owner

You could be talking about any number of American companies. Apple, Google, etc.

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Well, it's "tomorrow" and we're still waiting for the news.  This isn't one of those "you're always a day away" type deals, is it?

Just saw Rappoprt day the article is coming Friday now. 

my bad. Original tweets were saying it was coming today. 

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Well, it's "tomorrow" and we're still waiting for the news.  This isn't one of those "you're always a day away" type deals, is it?

It's too early. Guessing it'll drop around noon so the cancerous "news" shows can gear up 15 people to yell over each other over who's most outraged by whatever it is.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

Fast forward once again. We hired Adam Gase who ******* hated Mac, rightfully so. Again, this is dysfunction and sh*t rolls downhill from Woody. We let Mac run the draft and spend 100 million in FA before canning him a week later. Seems like him and the coach wherent even talking. Somehow we got a desirable GM to come in after that cause his relationship with Gase. Going forward I hope Dougles is in charge, but history tells me the dude you're defending will F it up

Adam Gase Saves. 

SAR I

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

If you want to run down the situation with Woody in depth, we can. 

I can go earlier, but this will be more my adult life when I understood what was happening

He elevated Tanny to GM when he hired Mangini. Mangini was brought in to be like Belichick. Tanny was a a cap guy. Mangini actually built us a good team, just failed as a coach and got fired.

Next we hired Rex, or Woody did. We kept the cap guy and let the world's biggest kid make personnel decisions. It devastated the roster he inherited. Tanny the penny pusher got fired. 

Next he hired Korn Ferry and because the man you credit with reaching out cause it was him being smart and knowing it was outside his lane, kept Rex as a contingency for the GM hire. He spent over 6 figures on the search and we got Idzik because we're dysfunctional.

Fast forward. We hired Todd Bowles and made Mac the GM independent of each other, cause we're still dysfunctional. That was a failure as well.

As I said, he reached out for help. This is problematic to you.  Got it, are we going to go over it again?  Not seeing the problem or why repeating facts seems like I’m defending anyone.  I’m not

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

As I said, he reached out for help. This is problematic to you.  Got it, are we going to go over it again?  Not seeing the problem or why repeating facts seems like I’m defending anyone.  I’m not

People who use the term problematic are problematic to me. Woody paid somebody to find a GM while requiring them to keep Rex. That's like me heading to rehab with a pint of Vodka in my hand on the reaching out for help scale

50 minutes ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

People who use the term problematic are problematic to me. Woody paid somebody to find a GM while requiring them to keep Rex. That's like me heading to rehab with a pint of Vodka in my hand on the reaching out for help scale

Nobody has to defend Woody here.  Everything you hate about Woody could be true.  Your statements show your ignorance regarding just how bad Snyder has been..  

4 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Whatever it is, based on the teasers you can expect it to be printed in the Washington Post first. 

It'll be an upgrade. Whatever it is has to be better than the segment I just heard flipping through channels on the radio about Ivanka being in hot water over a pro Goya post. I had to stop and listen. We've hit peak retard as a country. We're fighting over beans and the worlds most delicious seasoning, lol. In put Adobo on everything

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Nobody has to defend Woody here.  Everything you hate about Woody could be true.  Your statements show your ignorance regarding just how bad Snyder has been..  

If Woody had gone straight to the police, this would never have happened.

• Haha 1