Bad news supposedly coming out of Washington eventually

Not sure if anyone has been keeping tabs on Twitter or some social media the past couple hours but apparently the belief is the Washington Post is publishing something that is going to make  the Washington franchise look EXTREMELY bad. 

La Canfora, and people from ABC and NBC saying stuff is coming that that “It’s going to be a long week”, “Get Ready”, and “Disappointing and Sad”

curious you see what happens tomorrow. 

1 hour ago, TeddEY said:

The director and assistant director of pro personnel were fired on Sunday.  I suspect we're about to find out why.

Some years back, when Mike Tice was their coach, the Minnesota Vikings ran a one-time boat cruise with hookers for the team.  Maybe Washington had something similar as a regular deal that the front office was winking at?

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, kelticwizard said:

Some years back, when Mike Tice was their coach, the Minnesota Vikings ran a one-time boat cruise with hookers for the team.  Maybe Washington had something similar as a regular deal that the front office was winking at?

Nope, it's going to be something about racism. Specifically black racism, with a possibility it was a bad native American joke during this fiasco. That's what's hot right now. Nobody cared about Kraft and the underground Asian sex trade going on(Not saying he knew, just got a handy). You gotta give the mob what they want, even if the thing Kraft was involved with(Sex trafficking basicaly) is worse than a tasteless joke

4 minutes ago, jetscrazey said:

Whatever it is, hopefully it forces Snyder to sell.  That guy makes the Johnson brothers look like good owners.

Does he really? I feel like he's equally bad at worst. I still put Dolan in the one tier above them so kudos to Woody for outbidding the one bored billionare that was worse than him

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Man, I hope they didn’t find out that Snyder was patronizing a rub and tug that was exploiting enslaved immigrants. He would be in some hot water with the league office.

That’s some imagination you have.  You’re trying to tell me an NFL Owner would be that “sick” to go down to that low a level.  You can’t say stupid because no NFL owner who have all amassed fortunes prior to owning could be called stupid.

Of wait two come to mind now, the only two..and they own My team hahaha.

• Upvote 4

37 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

That’s some imagination you have.  You’re trying to tell me an NFL Owner would be that “sick” to go down to that low a level.  You can’t say stupid because no NFL owner who have all amassed fortunes prior to owning could be called stupid.

Of wait two come to mind now, the only two..and they own My team hahaha.

Once a korean whore gives yer freshly scrubbed dumper a tongue probing, ya wont consider it a low level.

3 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

So Dan Snyder already agreed to give into the mob, including Amazon, but the Washington Post....... also run by that bald headed snake Bezos is going for blood anyway.

Jeff Bezos' entire business was built off undercutting tax payers through avoiding sales tax and abusing the USPS for over a decade. That on top of child labor to make cheap sh*t while crushing American retail. Its almost fitting the other main factor in this name change was Nike, who's just as bad while also playing woke.

Bezos in orders of magnitude is exponentially worse than Snyder who's just a horrible football owner

On your tax forms it’s always had a line where you were suppose to put your out of state purchases and give the state the tax revenues. 

:-)

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, TeddEY said:

The director and assistant director of pro personnel were fired on Sunday.  I suspect we're about to find out why.

Yes, I read, that they were in the urinal, and were overheard talking between themselves about making a deal for @TomShane, and @Jetsfan80 to head up their new RedNation website, at which time in the middle of having their junk out, siren's started going off and the re-imagined police entered both stalls with their new fairy wands and asked politely if they could please follow them to the station. What a scene, news at 11.