Allen Robinson secretly wants out

Team archer

I’d be fine with Seattle’s first and a long term contract. Mims I think will eventually be good. Slide Perriman to his Tampa #3 option role and the offense is transformed. 

Robinson is my #1 target in FA next year. Doubt he’d come here as a FA unless we traded for him and paid him. This guy made Christain Havkenberg look good.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, SR24 said:

We should be all over him but won't be until he hits free agency maybe. No chance Joe D is gonna make a trade for Robinson now

Why do you think that?

Joe D seems to be a very value-oriented trader.  Now, I don't expect the Bears to take a low-ball offer but if the compensation was right, if the Bears aren't looking like a playoff team, if they don't think Allen Robinson will stay longterm.....then I could see Joe D pulling the trigger.  Again, compensation is key - A 2nd rounder? Nope.  Available for a 4th (that will be early in the round)? He might do it.

• Upvote 2

Maybe this is the time we finally land Robinson.

I wanted us to draft him, but we somehow preferred useless tub of lard Jace Amaro in the 2nd round.

Then, when he hit FA, I really wanted us to sign him but we bizarrely showed zero interest.

Hoping 3rd time's a charm - please get me Allen Robinson, JD!

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

13 minutes ago, Drums said:

Where have we seen this before?

But seriously, I don’t care how bad anyone wants out of anywhere, no one wants out bad enough to play here. 

LOL ... that's probably what Jamal said in response to people questioning the wisdom of his antics .... "What are they gonna do ... trade me to the Jets?"

3 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

I wanted us to draft him, but we somehow preferred useless tub of lard Jace Amaro in the 2nd round.

Then, when he hit FA, I really wanted us to sign him but we bizarrely showed zero interest.

Thinking of Jace Amaro makes me nauseous 

• Upvote 2

Just now, ScarletKnight89 said:

After 1 week the Jets look dead. Trading for a player like Robinson or OBJ would definitely put some life into things.

I don't like making trades for PR reasons but this serves two purposes because as much as i'm losing faith in Darnold, he really needs a big time receiver to throw the ball to.

It reminds me of Dak prescott and the cowboys in 2018. They were struggling to score points for the first 6 weeks of the season, then they traded for Amari cooper. Massively improved the team. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, mrcoops said:

Same. He is a stud WR that would make Darnold's life much easier. I just don't know how a team that wants to win now, like the Bears, would be willing to part ways with their best WR. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Same. He is a stud WR that would make Darnold's life much easier. I just don't know how a team that wants to win now, like the Bears, would be willing to part ways with their best WR. 

The Bears aren't going anywhere in that division, but I still agree with this.  

1 minute ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

It's funny how childish grown men can be. He deletes all of his Bears pics on instagram LMAO

Sadly we've allowed social media to be a major influence in every area of life.

Not using it would just be foolish now for famous or powerful folks.

It works.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Mike135 said:

Sadly we've allowed social media to be a major influence in every area of life.

Not using it would just be foolish now for famous or powerful folks.

It works.

Nah. So many big time billionaires and celebrities don't use it. 

Our own QB doesn't use it. 

They know better. Especially with social media companies running 5000 bots on behalf of clients. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Why do you think that?

Joe D seems to be a very value-oriented trader.  Now, I don't expect the Bears to take a low-ball offer but if the compensation was right, if the Bears aren't looking like a playoff team, if they don't think Allen Robinson will stay longterm.....then I could see Joe D pulling the trigger.  Again, compensation is key - A 2nd rounder? Nope.  Available for a 4th (that will be early in the round)? He might do it.

I think based on compensation (I think they'll easily get a 2nd for him) and the fact that he's a free agent next year it just doesn't seem like a Joe D move. If he gets traded for a 4th and it isn't to us I'll cry. 

• Upvote 1