Jump to content

Damien Woody is my hero...


Recommended Posts

I'm really feeling the Ray Lucas departure more than ever right now. What the world needs now is Ray, Sweet Ray. Can't they just talk about it and work it out over at SNY? Me kvetching just isn't the same. Who cares what I'm mumbling about in Stop and Shop? WITH A MASK ON. My disgust is not clearly visible! This poses a serious problem for random shoppers. I mean, it poses a serious problem for ME, because I can't properly convey my emotions. I'll sue! Me, me, me and then there's always me, because it's all about me. I slept in a Jets T-shirt. I was still too drunk to bother taking it off when I woke up and went out in my pajamas. In fact, I'm going to Hannaford's next. Somebody has to pay . . . ! Wanna buy my groceries? : /

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, jetophile said:

I'm really feeling the Ray Lucas departure more than ever right now. What the world needs now is Ray, Sweet Ray. Can't they just talk about it and work it out over at SNY? Me kvetching just isn't the same. Who cares what I'm mumbling about in Stop and Shop? WITH A MASK ON. My disgust is not clearly visible! This poses a serious problem for random shoppers. I mean, it poses a serious problem for ME, because I can't properly convey my emotions. I'll sue! Me, me, me and then there's always me, because it's all about me. I slept in a Jets T-shirt. I was still too drunk to bother taking it off when I woke up and went out in my pajamas. In fact, I'm going to Hannaford's next. Somebody has to pay . . . ! Wanna buy my groceries? : /

Any reports what Ray Lucas said on the radio. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Savage69 said:

For a guy that was a 1st rd pick of the Pats and spent more time with them and the Lions then the Jets and still cares about the Jets is unusual.. But he's spot on I wish he was young and still on the team..

No kidding, feel kinda bad for him. It’s like being married to a beautiful intelligent woman most of your life and you end up Living your life our with  the hooker that gave you a $72 handy at a strip mall massage parlor. Guess it’s better than being alone. Guy is spot on and a very good watch. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No kidding, feel kinda bad for him. It’s like being married to a beautiful intelligent woman most of your life and you end up Living your life our with  the hooker that gave you a $72 handy at a strip mall massage parlor. Guess it’s better than being alone. Guy is spot on and a very good watch. 

TMI. 👀 <== That's supposed to be eyeballs? Looks like boobs. I need a drink. Drinks. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I would have zero problem with Woody being involved in the leadership of this team, in some capacity. I agree with him on just about everything he typically points out, celebrates, and critiques.

He's the only guy on the big stage that actually gives a sh*t about the Jets. Voice of the fans.

  • Upvote 3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Savage69 said:

For a guy that was a 1st rd pick of the Pats and spent more time with them and the Lions then the Jets and still cares about the Jets is unusual.. But he's spot on I wish he was young and still on the team..

He doesn't care about the Jets he seems to be a complete hardcore fan. It's pretty interesting and I love his takes

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

No kidding, feel kinda bad for him. It’s like being married to a beautiful intelligent woman most of your life and you end up Living your life our with  the hooker that gave you a $72 handy at a strip mall massage parlor. Guess it’s better than being alone. Guy is spot on and a very good watch. 

72 bucks!?...dude you got robbed...but point taken 😀

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

Everyone on that Rex team from 09-10 has a pretty special affinity with the Jets. Except maybe that prick Holmes. Pretty clear those guys loved that team.

I think the recent outliers like Tom Brady/Patriots and Peyton Manning/Colts have given current NFL fans this unrealistic notion that you can keep running the tables... 

The reality is, for like 90% of teams/players there's typically only 2 maybe 3 year window to go get it, before contracts/age/injuries upset the balance... It sounds like we had a window there in 09-10 that many players enjoyed and felt passionate about. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...