My observation on this boards threads

WowOhWow

4 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

Perhaps it's the fact that our team has sucked for so long and our only outlet is to insult each other (and the owners, the players, the GM, etc.) but it seems that every thread is now the same - OP makes a comment, someone offers a reasonable take...and then the usual suspects chime in to toss insults and take the thread down a rabbit hole of insults.

There's very little legit football talk.  

It's all focused on ownership sucking, gase sucking and hopelessness.

Like the product on the field the product on this board has degraded to the point where all everyone does is insult each other.

I guess there's nothing else to do with this team.  

The sad part is most of us are bots.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

Perhaps it's the fact that our team has sucked for so long and our only outlet is to insult each other (and the owners, the players, the GM, etc.) but it seems that every thread is now the same - OP makes a comment, someone offers a reasonable take...and then the usual suspects chime in to toss insults and take the thread down a rabbit hole of insults.

Like the product on the field the product on this board has degraded to the point where all everyone does is insult each other.

The suck factor of the ownership, the coaching the roster defies the very principle of evolutionary theory of survival of the fittest.  The personal insults are simply a way for Jets fans to apply the principles of evolution to the board.  If you can't take it go back to the primordial slime you crawled out of. 

I for one am at peace. I feel like the scene from Good Will Hunting. Where Robin Williams says to Matt Damon , I thought about what you said, and then I realized you haven’t got a clue ( The Johnsons) .  I went to bed and slept peacefully. 

ME TOO. the Johnsons haven’t a clue. So I don’t give a FUKK anymore and I sleep peacefully.

Im a fan but it’s like they bought your childhood home and tore it down. 

Yes the land is there but the essence is gone. 

FUKK YOU WOODY.   FUKK YOU CHRIS. 

This board ROCKS!!!!   It’s the only sane thing we have. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

Woah Removing GIF - Woah Removing Glasses GIFs

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Thanks for starting this thread. We needed you to come in here and change the culture on JN.

I've been saying it on and off for a couple of weeks now. It's out of control. 

^I said this before I saw this thread and fully intended to do it. I quoted myself for @T0mShane because we both love the smell of narcissism in the morning.

• Haha 2

21 hours ago, WowOhWow said:

Monty python please GIF on GIFER - by Naswyn