"A pit of sadness and despair"

TMAC

That's how one writer described this fraud masquerading as a professional football team.  For the second week in a row, they were shut out in the second half.  64 yards.  Unprofessional and a reflection of the horrible coaching that plagues this organization.  Anyone in the Jets organization associated with this mess should feel deep shame.  The fans should never forget and never forgive.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

59 minutes ago, TMAC said:

That's how one writer described this fraud masquerading as a professional football team.  For the second week in a row, they were shut out in the second half.  64 yards.  Unprofessional and a reflection of the horrible coaching that plagues this organization.  Anyone in the Jets organization associated with this mess should feel deep shame.  The fans should never forget and never forgive.

1250952820_ezgif.com-crop(1).gif.4bd410b97496e683b7869d92462e2e5e.gif

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TMAC said:

Forgive but never forget

14 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Absolutely.   The Johnsons are now fully exposed as terrible owners.  

They have been bad, but they will spend....and if any fans ever think they would sell....would you? If the return on investment is so high for an nfl franchise especially in ny.  

The tank is on. Reality should have sunken in by now. Deal with it, this season needs to happen to right this ship. Darnold isn’t the answer. Gase isn’t the answer. The jets have to try again and there are two QBs that are higher rated prospects than Darnold in this draft and I don’t think anyone has a doubt that we’ll upgrade at HC in the offseason. We’ve hit rock bottom, we can only improve next season.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Sammybighead said:

It's really hard to coach back to back weeks where you have 4 yards, then 60 yards in an entire half. I have to assume this is a full on tank.

Yet I can't shake the feeling this coaching staff is the worst collection of con artists that sports has ever seen...

CJ hand-picked them.

3 hours ago, TMAC said:

You don’t get it. 

SAR I

3 hours ago, TMAC said:

I'm always confused when people feel "sadness and despair" when a team that's tanking loses games. 

Some are pinning their hopes on a 1st round QB pick. There's considerations on both sides of that scenario. First is that a top-flight QB can be the makings of a winner. The best present example, though a negative one, is the Patriots minus Mr. Thomas Brady. It's not possible, I think, to come up with another reason for the difference between the performance of the 2019 and 2020 Patriots.

Then there's the question of whether a great QB can make a real difference if not supported, at least in part, by a team built to utilize his strengths and compensate for his weaknesses. Add in a reduction in actual performance if the QB is disgruntled by the team he's on and wishes he were somewhere else, walking down a strange new street.*

That's enough fuel to keep the ol' stove near the cracker barrel going for a long winter.

Go, Jets!

* Thank you, Mr. Richard Rodgers and Mr. Oscar Hammerstein.

You're not entitled to a competitive team.  You can look at your Jets Karma a few ways.  Were fans through thick and thin and this is as thin as it's ever been.  We're tough and resilient enough to deal with it or you can whine about it pretend we're entitled to something better just because. 

I tend to think I deserve worse and whine about it anyway.  I've always been a glass half full kind of guy.