Honestly, What Are the Chances Gase Stays To Start 2021 Season?

Honestly, What Are the Chances Gase Stays To Start 2021 Season?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Honestly, What Are the Chances Gase Stays To Start 2021 Season?

• 0%
    • 10%
    • 20%
    • 30%
    • 40%
    • 50%
    • 60%
    • 70%
    • 80%
    • 90%
    • 100%

11 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Genuinely zero percent.

There's not a man in football with less credibility. If Gase remained Lawrence would force a move elsewhere and you'd be opening to an empty stadium whether there's Covid or not. 

If Gase stays more people will buy season tickets to get Covid as opposed to watching Jets football.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Y'all hate me for saying it: I think there is a chance that this mother *******, piece of sh*t ownership group keeps him around.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Its not the messenger that should be shot, its the message.

Losing more games and not selling anything Jets says this is a meaningless question at this point.  Hes got 5 weeks at most

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

41 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

Y'all hate me for saying it: I think there is a chance that this mother *******, piece of sh*t ownership group keeps him around.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Yep.  I don't think they want to pay out the remainder of his contract.

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Again we're deliberating this question?  I've been telling you all for months that Gase is our HC in 2021.   And even if it causes me to imbibe a ridiculous volume of hemlock-infused tea, the Johnsons retaining Gase is a no-doubt certainty.

bingo! we have a winner.

add me to this list.

• Upvote 1

Just now, southtown24th said:

UMMMMMMMMMMM did you consult Joe Douglas on this one? His actions indicate otherwise.

No they don’t. He took over a sh*t show and cleaned it out. His first draft is very promising. There is no way in the world “tanking” is real. These players and coaches are trying to win.

7 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

bingo! we have a winner.

add me to this list.

I'll add extra to my hemlock order.

My son thinks I'm nuts for believing Gase is back.  But as I always tell him, why else would an owner keep a guy who is now 0-11 in 2020, and 7-20 overall?   Especially since we have a DC who has been a HC and could man the controls for the rest of the season.

Look, I will do a nude cartwheel with my nuts on fire--and eat a bushel full of rancid crow on JN--if Gase is fired.  But I just don't see it.

17 minutes ago, southtown24th said:

I give it a 10-20% chance we are ALL missing the obvious here the Johnsons bring him back for another year...you heard it here first.

Save this post.

Nah, I beat you to it by a mile. I've been saying since early in the season that I fear CJ bought into a ground-up rebuild and guaranteed Gase that he wouldn't be held responsible for this year's results, and would be back next year.

I hope I'm wrong, but as a decades-long Jet fan, I fear I'm right.

1 hour ago, Irish Jet said:

Genuinely zero percent.

There's not a man in football with less credibility. If Gase remained Lawrence would force a move elsewhere and you'd be opening to an empty stadium whether there's Covid or not. 

If Gase remained HC I’d call Lawrence myself and strongly advice he remained at Clemson 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

It’s been 0 in everyone’s mind since Week 4. But...honestly he probably had a slim chance is Sam looked good with “all our weapons together!” And went on some sort of a run, which would have been the Jetsiest most horrendous circumstantial turn in our franchise’s history.

Luckily, Sam sucks and Gase is the worst thing ever.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

There is no tank. That is a term used by the fans. The Jets are actually trying to win as are the Jags.

But Gase is in on the REBUILD. I bet that JD convinced CJ that he needed to do a tear-down, ground-up rebuild, and CJ promised Gase he wouldn't be held accountable this year. Maybe Woody will come back and overrule his dumb little brother, but if it's up to CJ, I think Gase returns.