T0mShane

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

I'll take a Vrabel.  

I'll take a Flores.  

I'll take a Judge

I'll take a Kingsburry

I'll take Daboll

I'd talk to Josh McDaniels

Its not set in stone, theres not one thats more apt for success.

You want one of the two coaches who fit your requirement, thats fine though

So would I but I prefer new blood. 

We have no say in any of this we just can discuss it. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

You hire Marvin Lewis who does he drag in here AJ Green like Adam Gase dragged Frank Gore in. 

I have my reasons and opinions like you have yours. 

Yup only Lewis and others who coached before will bring in an older established player. 

LOL

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Yup only Lewis and others who coached before will bring in an older established player. 

LOL

Older and established doesn't make them good. 

They take playing time away from rookies we need to evaluate that could be part of the future here. 

What happened with Johnson and Adams playing for Gore is a perfect example. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Older and established doesn't make them good. 

They take playing time away from rookies we need to evaluate that could be part of the future here. 

What happened with Johnson and Adams playing for Gore is a perfect example. 

OK, last post. Theyre not hiring a coach to be the HC of the Jets who's never coached for someone, ever before.  Theyre not even finding one who has HC experience and never coached under someone before.  

What happened with Gore has what to do with the above?  If the Jets were winning, you could care less that Gore got just under 12 carries per game.

Marvin Lewis was a solid NFL head coach that can not be taken away from him and he earned great respect. But he is a very safe hire. We have seen his peak and its not where the jets want to go. He can provide some stability to the franchise but the fans do not want 8-8, 7-9, 9-7 etc... Its time to see a superbowl and we will not get there with Marvin lewis 

21 minutes ago, DepressedJetsFan23 said:

Marvin Lewis was a solid NFL head coach that can not be taken away from him and he earned great respect. But he is a very safe hire. We have seen his peak and its not where the jets want to go. He can provide some stability to the franchise but the fans do not want 8-8, 7-9, 9-7 etc... Its time to see a superbowl and we will not get there with Marvin lewis 

Sad but many Jets fans cum in their pants at 9-7 and 10-6.

2 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

Guy in the pork store down the block sounds like he knows football, and I’m pretty sure he’s never been employed by an NFL team, could be the one 

A coach from the college ranks, young with an aggressive playbook, one looking to make a name for himself and not riding others coat tails. 

Go easy on the pork its bad for your heart that and the NY Jets/NY Mets  = a recipe for disaster

29 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:
People have enough opinions of their own to be bother with yours |  YOU THINK YOU'RE HAVING A DISCUSSION ON THE INTERNET BUT WHAT IS REALLY HAPPENING IS JUST PEOPLE SHOUTING OUT THEIR OPINIONS AND GETTING TRIGGERED | image tagged in memes,computer guy facepalm,discussion,internet,triggered | made w/ Imgflip meme maker

Yeah, thats exactly what happened.  

I was shouting and the one forcing my opinion on someone.  Because, I was so opinionated that I'm open to a coordinator who, OMG, who actually, check this, worked for someone.  WTF is the matter with me, im the opinionated one.  Spin that

3 hours ago, Jetster said:

I'd be on board with Garrett. Cool hand Luke. He's a smart guy. I like him.

I think I blow hot and cold on this guy.  He had loaded teams down in Dallas but limited playoff success.  Of course he had to contend with jerry Jones and also some players who were maybe a lot too full of themselves.

1 hour ago, Jet Nut said:

Yeah, thats exactly what happened.  

I was shouting and the one forcing my opinion on someone.  Because, I was so opinionated that I'm open to a coordinator who, OMG, who actually, check this, worked for someone.  WTF is the matter with me, im the opinionated one.  Spin that

Now comes the part where he not-so-subtlety appeals to others for support, says he didn’t do anything to merit being banned (which suggests you did), and projects a whole bunch... watch.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, DepressedJetsFan23 said:

Bengals went 10-6, 11-5, 10-5-1, 12-4 from 2012-2015 in the AFC North playing the Steelers and Ravens both 2x a year. He did a good job, give him his respect

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

A coach from the college ranks, young with an aggressive playbook, one looking to make a name for himself and not riding others coat tails. 

Go easy on the pork its bad for your heart that and the NY Jets/NY Mets  = a recipe for disaster

I only go there for the kale, best in town 

• Haha 1

Because owners have gotten cheap or lazy, they seem to focus on HC's now that are dual HC/OC or HC/DC.  This team's management has sucked donkey d**ks for decades.  They need a HC MANAGER who can change the culture.  Let that manager go hire the hot young talent to coordinate the offense and defense.  JMO...