So, Marvin Lewis.

T0mShane

I most certainly wouldn't want him as our head coach because he's 0-7 in the playoffs; but it still amazes me despite coaching for two absolute crap Franchises (Cleveland/Cincinnati) how he's managed to have an above .500 record of 131-122 throughout 16 years with both of those teams. 0-7 throughout the playoffs is enough for me to say no thnx. 

• Upvote 3

I think he's a tad bit underrated. He fielded a lot of good teams that won division titles in a very tough division for a long time. I also think he had some insanely bad luck in the playoffs (injury to Palmer, missed FGs against the Jets, personal foul on Antonio Brown)

However, I think we can do better, particularly if we get Lawrence. 

• Upvote 2

I've suggested Marvin Lewis.   He'd probably bring Jay Gruden with him too who at one point made Andy Dalton and Kirk Cousins look like respectable QB's.   Laugh at it all you want but the guy won in Cinci and the Jets need someone who's proven they can overcome organizational ineptitude. 

I wouldnt hate it, wont lie.

• Upvote 4