So Excited About This Team Right Now!

10th straight year without the playoffs and we're the worst we've been all decade!

We endured this train wreck of a season only to miss out on a generational QB prospect by 1 pick

Had we gotten Trevor, we could've possibly had a top-flight HC in Urban Meyer (at least it sounds like he would've considered it).  There would've been incredible buzz about this franchise going into next season.

We get an extra week out of Adam Gase before he gets fired!

Bring on Marvin Lewis!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

10th straight year without the playoffs and we're the worst we've been all decade!

We endured this train wreck of a season only to miss out on a generational QB prospect by 1 pick

Had we gotten Trevor, we could've possibly had a top-flight HC in Urban Meyer (at least it sounds like he would've considered it).  There would've been incredible buzz about this franchise going into next season.

Bring on Marvin Lewis!

Or Bill O’Brien ?

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Bring on Marvin Lewis!

crying_baby-620x412.jpg&ehk=dEV2dsP6%2Bm

• Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Bring on Marvin Lewis!

You people need to grow up. Seriously.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Bring on Marvin Lewis!

image.thumb.jpeg.b09cc86f734cc5a7552c97837324f104.jpeg

• Thumb Down 2
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

this post is gross. you look more childish posting that than what you are responding to

Guess you'll just have to get over it.

Didn't you say repeatedly you were "done" anyway? 

You sure are posting alot for someone who loudly told everyone they were done.

• Upvote 3

This might be the most fun I’ve had in years as far as the Jets go. The Tank club is whining about the next 15 years, a “generational“ quarterback, offensive schemes, blah blah blah. And the anti tank crowd are holding onto optimism like it were the last shrimp in a tired old wet bowl at their in-laws‘ lousy Xmas party. All over a team that has been gut wrenching to watch and completely ill-managed, as if all of this emotion has anything to do with the outcome of games, seasons and off-seasons. 

We’re all on this ride and there’s nothing any of us can do about what happens on the field and in those offices. I’m really happy that I’m able to completely separate my emotions from something I have no control over and I truly feel for those who can’t.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, the Claw said:

This might be the most fun I’ve had in years as far as the Jets go. The Tank club is whining about the next 15 years, a “generational“ quarterback, offensive schemes, blah blah blah. And the anti tank crowd are holding onto optimism like it were the last shrimp in a tired old wet bowl at their in-laws‘ lousy Xmas party. All over a team that has been gut wrenching to watch and completely ill-managed, as if all of this emotion has anything to do with the outcome of games, seasons and off-seasons. 

We’re all on this ride and there’s nothing any of us can do about what happens on the field and in those offices. I’m really happy that I’m able to completely separate my emotions from something I have no control over and I truly feel for those who can’t.

Were you excited when we made those back-to-back AFC CGs?