***NFL Super Wildcard Weekend Game Threads***

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Average is an enormous step up for this franchise.

I remember MAC got exec of the year in 2015.  What a Fukkin joke and Idzik getting a ast rounder for Revis made him look smart. 

Lesson is....drafting is number one and Douglas is average so far and Inwont be fooled again. When his picks start becoming real players, I’ll buy in.  

3 minutes ago, Savage69 said:

Yep Pat Ryan wins a playoff game something Kenny never did..

And yet Kenny was 100 times, make that 1000 times better.  I was at the game, actually remember the 80s

Should have won the Cleveland game and gone up against Denver, a team he already beat, on a roll.  

4 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

They played one of the easiest schedules in the league... 29th easiest

jets had the number 1 hardest lol

True, but the Browns' was even easier, with the main difference in schedules being their losing to the freakin' Jets, so hardly like this is some all-star matchup we're watching here.

No idea what they were thinking making this the Sunday prime time game, but this is funnier than could've ever been imagined.

• Upvote 1

Fantastic day for Cleveland. Hats off to them. I hope for the Jets one day to get back to the playoffs and have a game where the built up frustration over the last 10 years plus is all let out in one big ass whooping of a division rival. Their fans, and rightfully so, must be ecstatic. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

True, but the Browns' was even easier, with the main difference in schedules being their losing to the freakin' Jets, so hardly like this is some all-star matchup we're watching here.

No idea what they were thinking making this the Sunday prime time game, but this is funnier than could've ever been imagined.

Yeah I saw browns actually had easiest haha. Main games should been bills colts and ravens titans but Steelers and Brady’s balls in the nfls mouth.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kdels62 said:

Remember when people were like Sam Darnold and Baker Mayfield have similar arm strength. Pepperidge farms remembers 

No.  Everyone talked Josh Allen, but Baker isn't much behind.

I forget if it was more or what, Allen was #1 in the draft, baker #2.  But Baker would have been #1 any of the previous couple years.